Family Plan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RJ1

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Celebration FL
Im on a family plan and got the iPhone after changing plan it says that I have unlimited data... is the unlimited data just for me or does that unlimited data also apply to my mom dads and sister Moto Razr phone? thanks

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
Im on a family plan and got the iPhone after changing plan it says that I have unlimited data... is the unlimited data just for me or does that unlimited data also apply to my mom dads and sister Moto Razr phone? thanks
That data plan is for your iPhone, it's your voice plan that's the family plan. I have family plan with my daughter and she has unlimited text, and I have the 200 that come with my iPhone plan. ATT told me that for 29 dollars I could have unlimited family text (as opposed to the 20 I spend on UT just for her) But I never use more than 200 texts. At 14 her monthly record is 3438 texts in one month (and I was paying for 1000 for her at the time, I don't even want to say how much 2438 texts over the limit at a per text charge cost me!) As far as I know, voice, text and data are three separate things, and it would be a good idea to call ATT and find out how much an unlimited plan would cost for the other phones. You don't want to pay the per KB charge, I'll tell you that!