- FamilyTalk plan buyers must purchase at least 2 iPhones.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Don't sweat it.

- FamilyTalk plan buyers must purchase at least 2 iPhones, or have an existing iPhone to be used in the plan.

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
WOOFFFFFFFFFFF!

Tks. guys:laugh2:

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
So if I plan on getting a Family Plan with one other phone it has to be an iPhone?

The person I am planning on splitting the bill with just wants to use a free phone and share my minutes while I have Unlimited Text/Internet. We are planning on getting the cheapest Family plan and just having the data on one phone, the iPhone.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
So if I plan on getting a Family Plan with one other phone it has to be an iPhone?

The person I am planning on splitting the bill with just wants to use a free phone and share my minutes while I have Unlimited Text/Internet. We are planning on getting the cheapest Family plan and just having the data on one phone, the iPhone.
They will still have family talk plans for people with only one iPhone on the plan. IF someone wants a specific iPhone family talk plan, then they'll have to buy two iPhones or have an existing iPhone. Sometimes these bloggers read too much into these releases and scare people to death.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
this is only for the special iPhone family plans, you can still add a single iPhone to most of the old family plans, not all of them tho