Fan discount question

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Has anyone else had a problem getting the fan dicsount with their iPhone? I entered my # got an email from AT&T today that said it didn't qualify for it.

I think this is bs i know i have seen people here that were able to get the discount. please let me know

Thanks
Larry

joysmahal

May 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
Fan discount

Hi,

I've got the FAN Discount applied to my iPhone (G1, 16gb) on a Family 550 plan. I believe if you want to keep the FAN Discount, then the iPhone cannot be on the primary line. I switched my # to the additional line and switched my wife's line (non-iphone) to the primary line. I still get my FAN Discount and my monthly bill comes out to $75 total! :laugh2:

If you have a FAN discount and you only have 1 line, then I think you are out of luck. But, I could be wrong.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
have 2 lines but they are both iPhones . would almost be worth adding another to get the 24% discount lol

aliphoner

Jul 22, 2007
Hi,

I've got the FAN Discount applied to my iPhone (G1, 16gb) on a Family 550 plan. I believe if you want to keep the FAN Discount, then the iPhone cannot be on the primary line. I switched my # to the additional line and switched my wife's line (non-iphone) to the primary line. I still get my FAN Discount and my monthly bill comes out to $75 total! :laugh2:

If you have a FAN discount and you only have 1 line, then I think you are out of luck. But, I could be wrong.

What is a FAN discount? Because I am liking the sound of a $75 bill!