Far Away Island....:)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

giospace

Nov 1, 2007
Hi guys i am new here and my iPhone is so new in my country.....
we don't have Apple stores ...
i have a couple of stupid question but believe me no one can help me but u...:)

i tried so hard to search before i post because i don't like to be noisy right here...
but i couldnt find anything
so i don't know if u have this kind of problem..

here in my country to send sms u need to put Messages center to be able to send messages, i cant find such things..can u help me in this...

another problem with SMS....lately everytime i finger touch the screen at sms logo but it did not open any answer..!
is it a software problem..

please guys i would be so happy if u answered me..and Thanks again...

GIO :)

giospace

Nov 1, 2007
I don't know why but i never got even a small reply.... don't know if i am not american then this is it...please i know u are not like that...and today my whole I phone stopped and i don't even why ...anybody have any idea...?!?!

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
I don't know why but i never got even a small reply.... don't know if i am not american then this is it...please i know u are not like that...and today my whole I phone stopped and i don't even why ...anybody have any idea...?!?!
No offense, but due to your garbled syntax and lack of clear explanation of your problem, it's kind of a headache to try to figure out what you are asking... not to mention, it sounds like issues that have been covered in these forums over and over and over. Either learn to use the search feature or get someone who speaks english better to translate for you.

again, not trying to offend... just keepin' it real.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
I am not sure what you are asking. I think people want to help but they don't know how. If you can explain a little better maybe someone can help you out.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Hi guys i am new here and my iPhone is so new in my country.....
we don't have Apple stores ...
i have a couple of stupid question but believe me no one can help me but u...:)

i tried so hard to search before i post because i don't like to be noisy right here...
but i couldnt find anything
so i don't know if u have this kind of problem..

here in my country to send sms u need to put Messages center to be able to send messages, i cant find such things..can u help me in this...

another problem with SMS....lately everytime i finger touch the screen at sms logo but it did not open any answer..!
is it a software problem..

please guys i would be so happy if u answered me..and Thanks again...

GIO :)
giospace, please forgive us. we were told as children that we were part of a super-nation. we're learning, but slowly...

concerning your iPhone, I don't believe that there are any Settings for SMS. it kind of just works unless it doesn't, like yours. most problems are fixed by restoring your phone through iTunes. you'll have to perform the unlock again but it might be worth it if you get your SMS back. Good luck.

Hey, how far is far away?

giospace

Nov 1, 2007
Thanks a lot coasts....and yes maybe i am a little more into talking not writing and sorry if i am........
firewire Thanks 4 your good feelings really..............

ipaul....sorry but u are hurting me man..
anyway no bad feelings...
but here in syria unlocking an iPhone is so so expensive.....:(

kotsos

Nov 3, 2007
Since when is Syria an island? Anyway, I know what you mean about the message center but iPhone does not have any options to change it at least on the phone. Maybe there is a way via winscp like in the case of tmobile edge settings.

giospace

Nov 1, 2007
No ... i mean when u don't have any Apple store around ya to figure out whats going on with your mobile u feel like u are alone because the nearest store is about 24 hour by plane....! and don't u think that i feel like an island.....anyway i am not that good in geography but sure is not an island...and Thanks 4 your replys..guys really it means a lot to me....
and kotsos Thanks really... i am trying bt nothing appeared.....i don't know i am not gonna return it into the original statue....anyway i am searchin and hope that one day i am gonna find it and Thanks again...:)