Faster? Camera info/pics?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by rollinfromhell, Sep 16, 2013.

1. rollinfromhell

Gold

Is the new phone faster? I'm looking at videos it looks just as fast as my i5 with iOS7 GM running on it. I am guessing it's because of the interface animations and such they must be exactly the same? I'm surprised they didn't show much or give anyone any units to review to hype the phone up a bit more before launch since it's in 4 days. I see no videos of the phone in action whatsoever other than about the fingerprint scanner and the 120fps video.

2. Steven Nicholson

Steven Nicholson New Member

So u haven't seen any video but u claim its just as fast as your iPhone 5? To answer your questions yes it's 2 times as fast as the iPhone 5 in both CPU and graphics

3. rollinfromhell

Gold

" I'm looking at videos it looks just as fast as my i5 with iOS7 GM running on it" yes, i've seen videos. comparing them, my iPhone seems pretty darn fast. I just wish they'd upped the animation speeds a bit, as you may not notice a difference without them speeding that portion up for the 5s. Just wish we have seen more on the camera and if it's actually better than the 5's camera. It's pretty much been the same camera for 2 generations, hoping this new sensor changes it a bit.

Also are you running iOS7 GM? It's easy to compare the general UI, and it's pretty much the same at least with just navigating. But won't know till I have the phone in my hand and using it.