Fatal Error with Listen

Sep 29, 2007
While I was testing out the new version of Listen I was amazed and I was trying it out with differnt volumes. When I did it with a high amount of volume it turned off, but the weirdest and most annoying thing just happened to me now.

When it was on low volume it then again turned it off, but put it into recovery mode! Is there anyway manually to get it out of recovery mode? I was in a hurry and there fore just restored to 1.1.1 and rushed out the door making me do this again.

Anyone else have these errors making iPhone shutdown/restore because of listen? It is one of my favorite Apps and I was just gonna show it off at school but I guess not.

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
NO problem for me what so ever.
I think if you hold the home and power button, it will get you off the recovery screen.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have used it on low volume, high volume, middle volume and never had any problems. I suspect something glitched on the install on your phone because it appears to be pretty dependable on mine. I would recommend that you give it another chance if you decide to reinstall it.

Sep 29, 2007
Yahh I could not get it out and I as rushing for school so went a day without a phone. I am having to re do all my apps and is quite annoying. I guess I will try again. I had it and then updated it and it worked for a bit then stopped.