Votes: 2 22.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
I prefer Yahoo for my fantasy football teams. Seems to go more seamlessly and love stat tracker to keep track of my teams. Plus if you have multiple teams on Yahoo and pay stat tracker it works for all teams.

For NCAA basketball brackets it's CBS hands down! I have managed brackets at CBS Sports for about 4 years now. I tried Yahoo to manage them but didn't work to my liking plus unless they have changed, you could only fill out one bracket per person.

I know I am not the only fantasy fanatic here. Which do you prefer and why?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I use Fox for my FF. Last year I downloaded an app for draft day which worked ok. I was looking forward to the developer updating it for this year, but I think he started over to make more sweet moola on a completely new app.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I use CBS. Hate it, but I've been a member of leagues that have been tied to CBS for year. Was hoping to convince the Commish to check out ESPN, but doesn't appear likely. CBS is littered with ads, despite that fact we pay a pretty hefty fee each season.

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
Maybe we should start an EIC league?
We started a league over at EverythingQ last year. And have it going again this year on yahoo. Just had the draft this past Sunday.

Also for those that play in league other than Yahoo, do you play defensive players too? Not just a defensive team but DL's and DB's?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
We started a league over at EverythingQ last year. And have it going again this year on yahoo. Just had the draft this past Sunday.

Also for those that play in league other than Yahoo, do you play defensive players too? Not just a defensive team but DL's and DB's?
We do not play defensive players. We only play an entire defense.

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
We do not play defensive players. We only play an entire defense.
I didn't think I would like it at first but now that I have played with individual defensive players for a couple of years and I love it! It gets you just involved in defensive play and offensive. And you can rack up so much more points too.

I also joined the CBS fantasy college. Don't quite know what I am doing but figured I would give it a whirl.

I am game for starting a EIC league at Yahoo if we get enough interest. I prefer to have at least 10 managers so that free agency isn't depleted during bye weeks.

Mo Lester

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
I use espn and like it a lot. If u all set up a fantasy league i would be interested if u needed a spot filled, new and not trying to step on toes.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I prefer team defense. I played in the Yahoo EQ league last year, but it was way too many players.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Fantasy season is approaching fast. I still have to come up with a team name and avatar. Anyone have suggestions?

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
I prefer team defense. I played in the Yahoo EQ league last year, but it was way too many players.
You should see how many players we are playing this year. 2 QB's each week, team defense as well as 3 defensive players too. I say the more players the better. One of my leagues we play 3 DL's, 3 DB's 3 D's plus a team defense. I can't wait to rack up those defensive pts too.

I will set up a EIC team on Yahoo, for those that want in pm me for the info and we can get this show on the road!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
My teams names "Favre Indecisive", "Fiery Foreskins", and "Rasta". The first one will be changed this year.