Favorite Super Bowl Commericals today

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I know im about 9 hours early on this thread but espn just aired a pepsi commerical on a sports center segment showing Justin Timerlake and Tony Romo thought it was stupid. Hope to watch some funny ones and also see my

GIANTS WIN!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Ah Super Bowl commercials. Gotta love em. I'm sure we'll see the MacBook Air one a few times.

- John

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I hope the commercials this year are better than last year. I wasn't impressed by those at all. And you better believe there's going to be a few repeats of the MBA commercial.

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
I like the commercial where a bunch of lizards were dancing to Michael Jackson's song thriller.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Okay, I liked the one where a squirrel went into the middle of the road ot get an acorn and then a car came and the squirrel started screaming, then all of the other animals started screaming. Fear not, the squirrel survived.

- Jogb

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Okay, I liked the one where a squirrel went into the middle of the road ot get an acorn and then a car came and the squirrel started screaming, then all of the other animals started screaming. Fear not, the squirrel survived.

- Jogb
That was good too, but I'll take the Shaq one as best so far ...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
The first one bud light and lighting candel with flame from mouth then he is allergic to cats and sneezes flames everywhere.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I loved the Bridgestone one with the squirrel and the "What is Love" Diet Pepsi commercial with Chris Cattan at the end. Overall I was pretty impressed, but I thought the worst (or one of the worst) was the T-Mobile commercial with D Wade and Charles, it just seemed to carry on for too long.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I loved the Bridgestone one with the squirrel and the "What is Love" Diet Pepsi commercial with Chris Cattan at the end. Overall I was pretty impressed, but I thought the worst (or one of the worst) was the T-Mobile commercial with D Wade and Charles, it just seemed to carry on for too long.
I thought overall they were good - quite a few funny ones. I didn't mind the D Wade & Barkley one, only because that series has been going so long it was about time they changed it a bit, and ended it really ...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
nothing like seeing justin timberlake get his balls rammed into a mailbox post.. lol

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
The talking shirt stain and puking eTrade baby were pretty damn funny.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I am so glad I am not a football fan, and was able to miss the mindless dribble that Superbowl Sunday spews up every year. The only good thing that ever happened was Janets boob popping out, and that will never happen again.