Favorte iPhone cases-so far

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
Ok, I'm a bit of an iPhone case collector, always in search of the perfect iPhone case (may never find the perfect case). Here are my favorite cases so far:

1) Seidio Hybrid Combo-Definitely the NICEST case I own. Very thin and classy, especially with the clip. Not sure if this would be the most protective case out there, but I've dropped it once from 5 feet, and not a scratch.

2) MobiProducts Protector-So far, my favorite when it comes to protection. I have the clear crystal one that has a flip-up screen protector, and I feel my iPhone is safest when it's in this case, the screen is completely protected. As much as I love the screen protector sold at the Apple store, how much will it protect my screen if I drop my iPhone face first onto an object (meaning not dropping it flat onto the floor, maybe hitting a chair arm face first, or something like that). Not the nicest looking, but since it's clear, it shows off the beautiful iPhone. I took off the nub on the back of the case, and carry it in a horizontal leather case.

3) Agent18- Probably the most popular case on this forum (though not my favorite). It's a very nice case, but for some reason, I am not crazy about it(plus it scratched the bezel on my phone). A buddy of mine has the SwithEasy Capsule, and though very similar, I definitely prefer the SwitchEasy case to the Agent18. I think the SwitchEasy is just a nicer case, and feels a bit lighter (we did a test with someone who knew nothing of iPhone cases, and they preferred the SwitchEasy Capsule as well, and thought it was lighter also). Agent18 is a fine case, but I think I will be getting the SE Capsule soon.

4) Cellet Leather Case- Very inexpensive ($15) and I bought it at a mall. I always liked Cellet cases, and have owned many in the past. The iPhone is my 7th cell phone, and I've owned Cellet cases for my first 6 phones. I really liked the look of this case, but it has one major flaw, the holes for the volume controls weren't cut correctly, and it keeps lowering the volume level. What a shame, a very nice case that comes with two different types of clips.

I just ordered the Artwizz case, and plan on getting the SwitchEasy Capsule very soon. So what is everybody's favorite case ?

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Today I held my buddies iPhone with the agent18. and i liked it. the switcheasy looks really nice too, although ive never seen or held one myself.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have a Beyza slim purple leather slip case. Protects the phone in my purse. I really like it.

For traveling over Christmas I bought a clear plastic case with a holster at the Apple store. I think it is isee Contour. I do not like it very much. It did the job I wanted it to do, but it is kind of bulky.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
I've had the iPhone for 3 weeks now.... love it! Just got my first case... SwitchEasy in Black with belt clip.... not bad but now I need a clear one...I wonder which is the thinnest out there>>>?

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
Artwizz SeeJacket, love it!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i like my agent18(s). If there was a clear switcheasy i'd order it in a second. I'd also be willing to try a black one if it didn't have a red logo.

i guess i'm picky.

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
i like my agent18(s). If there was a clear switcheasy i'd order it in a second. I'd also be willing to try a black one if it didn't have a red logo.

i guess i'm picky.
The logo on the back of the Capsule looks like its a separate piece. You may be able to remove it if its glued on. I may be blind but it definitely looks removable to me.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
nah, it's cool. I'm happy enough with my a18s.