FC: 1.1.4 Patched IMGrab. Save Safari Pics to Camera Roll!

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Howdy, heres a little Fight Club Repository Update, 1.1.4 Patched IMGrab by the A27 Dev Team!

Description
IMGrab allows you to save pictures from Safari to your Camera Roll!
Simply browse to a full size image in Safari and press the Home button. Now launch IMGrab and press "Import History" and browse to your Image address from the list that pops up. Once your Image is loaded, click the Save button to have it moved to your Camera Roll!

Jiggy Runtime .26 or above is required for this application.

Please Note:
This Application was made by the A27 Development Team. You can view this App's Launch Post in This Thread. Unfortunately, the delivery method has been surprisingly sub par for an app this fantastic. Its been 3 days in release and only a manual fix for 1.1.3/4 users has been offered by the Team as a final solution.

Obviously this isn't going to work for everyone, so I'm offering my 1.1.4 pre-patched version here exclusively for the Fight Club.

Refresh your sources, and keep a look out for A27's Official 1.1.4 Compliant IMGrab. Theres no release date for a 1.1.4 update, they're ipod touch users on 1.1.2, so please make sure to uninstall this application before updating.

This App is a work in progress, but overall is very stable. You may experience the app closing if you try to return to the main menu after reviewing an image to download and you elect to go back. Copying the image to your camera roll takes a little time, its downloading the full image to the camera roll directory.

To Add My Source
Add the line below to your Installer Sources:
http://dezign999.com/repo

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Heres a screenshot of IMGrab in action.

After you select which image to download from your imported history, you're taken to the preview/save page.

Last edited by a moderator: