FC: New Drummer Kit - DRM: Organ Donor

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
i have a drum sampler, kinda like the app, and i have an sd card and i can save samples to the card, and i might be able to get them on a pc, would there be a way i can add my own to this app...or maybe help u make some ?
im not sure how lol

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
The kit is basically just 15 wav files, labeled 1.wav through 15.wav. Theres also an image called Kitname.png which displays what kit you're using in the little app window.

Title you folder something like 025-NoSpaces and drop that into your /var/mobile/Media/MooCowMusic/Drummer/Kits directory.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
i was messing with it, and i took a file from my sampler and it was first called a .SPD file (i think) and i just changed it to .wav and i made my folder and no sound can out, do i need all 15 ? or is it because the file was a diff. name at first

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
You probably have to do more than rename the file extension for that, you'll need to convert it to a raw wav file for sound to play.

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
You probably have to do more than rename the file extension for that, you'll need to convert it to a raw wav file for sound to play.
ive had this kit for about a week and you can loose yourself in it for hours, lol. i plugged my phone into my home theatre system and went to town:p