Feb 26th getting closer!

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
Hey this is a new post about the "what do you think Apple will announce feb 26 th" post i made before. I thought i would bring it back to life so if some people didn't see it yet and wanted to say some ideas. I am still hoping for the new macbooks, sdk(obviously), and (hopefully)copy/paste. I wouldn't count too much on flash myself, but who knows. MMS highly doubtful. Well just let me know what you think.:)

P.S. Video recording finally?(maybe i hope)

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Honestly. I want all of the above. Flash for sure. Copy paste for sure. Mms. and definitely the macbook with the MBA touch pad

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I could make a list but any improvements will be greatly appreciated! :)) I love my phone and I'm just excited about the idea of being able to do more with it.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
oh, and I definatly want the SMS scrambled mesaging thing fixed!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I don't expect anything. Not even the SDK. I've taught myself to do this so that when there is something, it'll be much more exciting. I hope, not expect.

- John

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
This place is gonna go crazy if we get nothing at all ;)
"Crazy" would only be the beginning of it. I usually go into hiding when these riots break out.:p

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I don't expect anything. Not even the SDK. I've taught myself to do this so that when there is something, it'll be much more exciting. I hope, not expect.

- John
I've trained myself to do this also with other things...keeps it fresh.:p

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I really hope the new macbooks are brought out. I want my first mac but would like to wait for the new ones. If it is going to be 6-8 months then I'll just go get one now. Otherwise I would like to see flash and video recording.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
i won't expect anything, but would think that the SDK will be announced and maybe a firmware update. wishful thinking would be flash and MMS, but we've been wishing for that for 8 months.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I really hope the new macbooks are brought out. I want my first mac but would like to wait for the new ones. If it is going to be 6-8 months then I'll just go get one now. Otherwise I would like to see flash and video recording.
I agree. I want to get a new laptop but I do not want to wait but I should wait...oh my.