Fed up with AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverted

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NAS Lemoore which is a deserted shithole.

honestly you guys experiencing problems with slow edge and poor service etc....I own several blackberries and get far superior service on those than the iPhone.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
<chant>
AT&T sucks!
AT&T sucks!
T-Mobile rocks!
T-Mobile rocks!
</chant>

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
T-Mobile sucks ass.
you are on crack.

T-Mobile is
cheaper
better coverage
friendlier reps
more widely used bands (GSM wise)
Edge is Much cheaper ($5.99 for decent edge)

I have had and still have both AT&T and T-mobile

I win.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
you are on crack.

T-Mobile is
cheaper
better coverage
friendlier reps
more widely used bands (GSM wise)
Edge is Much cheaper ($5.99 for decent edge)

I have had and still have both AT&T and T-mobile

I win.
Alltel is cheaper, better coverage, never need reps since its so easy to use, GSm is practically nationwide, free texts on ANY plan, you can terminate for free, it's phones come unlocked so you can pass it to a friend or whomever, and you get unlimited data for 5 bucks a month.

Shut up and sit down.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Alltel is cheaper, better coverage, never need reps since its so easy to use, GSm is practically nationwide, free texts on ANY plan, you can terminate for free, it's phones come unlocked so you can pass it to a friend or whomever, and you get unlimited data for 5 bucks a month.

Shut up and sit down.
alltel?

are you f-in crazy?

alltel is CDMA, just so you know - and their phones have NO way of using SIM cards

Because Alltel, Sprint, Verizon and U.S.Cellular ALL have CDMA - and just so you know - CDMA CANNOT be used with GSM networks.

tellin me to sit down and shut up. crazy mother.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
and another thing - Alltel does not sell its phones unlocked. because they are CDMA , and unless you're taking it to another cdma network, you don't need that phone.

good day.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I never said I had it on my iPhone - I just said it was better than T-Mobile.

GolfNut

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
My experience has been the opposite. I had Sprint for two years and the customer service was great, but the reception sucked. So many dropped calls it was pathetic. With AT&T, I hardly ever drop a call. Granted, some of the Edge coverage could be a little better, but it's been much better than Sprint for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.