Feedback on Mobile Me

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I was wondering if i could get some feedback from people on here about using mobile me . Ive heard a few bad things about it and thought id ask here

Thank you

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
I was wondering if i could get some feedback from people on here about using mobile me . Ive heard a few bad things about it and thought id ask here

Thank you
What kind of feedback do you want? I'm a heavy MM user. If you have specific questions, I'd be happy to address.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
duh me i looked and didn't see the mobile me section lol

I was just wondering if it worked well . Ive heard people complain that they had trouble with it .

I don't know much about it but i think i will try the 60 day trail

paul_h

Nov 22, 2008
I am still in my sixty day trial but I really like it. It has reliably pushed email and it syncs everything across three devices (iPhone desktop and laptop). I was actually surprised it worked so well with Outlook. I will be paying for it when my trial expires.

pjw

Bronze
Sep 22, 2007
look on ebay, you can get it for half price. that is what I did.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I use Mobile Me. I got a Macbook earlier this year and I publish a little webpage and my photos on Mobile Me with the iWeb program. What do you want Mobile Me for? It works well for what I need, but your needs may be different.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
I LOVE MobileMe. Just be sure you know when your trial ends so it wont pull your account into overdraft. Everyone uses it for different reason. It came in handle on Christmas eve when my silent button fell off and I live 2 hrs from the Apple store. I got my new phone and in 3 minutes, I had ALL my contacts and Calendar events on my phone. I wish I could find time to attend a MM Workshop so I can see 1st hand how the iDisk works.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Im going to start my free trial and use my debit card . Does anyone know if they put a hold on the 99 bucks or just use it to authorize your mobile me account

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
No they don't hold anything. If the funds are not available when trial ends, you just lose the service. They do an auto draft of the funds the day the trial ends. You can email APPLE and they will turn off the auto renew if you'd like.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
What i plan on doing is buying a family plan on ebay and instead of charging it to my cc so far i really like it i do have one question though

Is it possible to back up you iTunes to iDisk? or is this not feasible

Thanks