Feedback To Apple

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotta876

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
They're doing exactly what Danger/T-Mobile did with the Sidekick.

Screw this. It's not worth the $400.

Unless I can find a way to go back to 1.0.2, then it's going right back to the shelves.

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
They're doing exactly what Danger/T-Mobile did with the Sidekick.

Screw this. It's not worth the $400.

Unless I can find a way to go back to 1.0.2, then it's going right back to the shelves.
If you think the iPhone is not worth it as it is, then why did you buy it the first place. I am sure there were no hacks/other application when you bought the iPhone.

We all know what the iPhone is capable of when we bought it. Right there and then we should have known if it is worth it or not. I THINK IT IS EVEN I HAVE TO PAY $600 again.

Shotta876

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
If you think the iPhone is not worth it as it is, then why did you buy it the first place. I am not sure there were no hacks/other application when you bought the iPhone.

We all know what the iPhone is capable of when we bought it. Right there and then we should have known if it is worth it or now. I THINK IT IS EVEN I HAVE TO PAY $600 again.
Did you read my post? I bought the phone two weeks ago, came home, and installed apptap right away. Two weeks ago was September.....apptap was released how long ago? I came on this forum and read about everything before making the decision to purchase the phone.

How the hell is this phone worth $400? I don't need to check the stocks.

The third party apps made this phone worth $400. Without it, I'd say it's worth about $200.......the same price as the Blackberry Curve. The Curve at least has instant messenger -- I mean DAMN! Every phone has instant messenger. The only difference is the iPhone's browser is about 100x better. However, that doesn't merit a $400 sacrifice.

I bought this phone thinking that the third party apps would always work.

ZodiacfreaK

Bronze
Jan 11, 2007
Yeah guys, I think it is a little to early to be jumping ship like this. Sure it is very frustrating for Apple to do something like this, but more than likely it will just be hacked again. But it does show now that Apple will be officially fighting it. Let the cat and mouse game begin :(. I can see where yall are coming from though as well, because this does mark the day where everyone finds out what Apple's true stance on this is.

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
Did you read my post? I bought the phone two weeks ago, came home, and installed apptap right away. Two weeks ago was September.....apptap was released how long ago? I came on this forum and read about everything before making the decision to purchase the phone.

How the hell is this phone worth $400? I don't need to check the stocks.

The third party apps made this phone worth $400. Without it, I'd say it's worth about $200.......the same price as the Blackberry Curve. The Curve at least has instant messenger -- I mean DAMN! Every phone has instant messenger. The only difference is the iPhone's browser is about 100x better. However, that doesn't merit a $400 sacrifice.

I bought this phone thinking that the third party apps would always work.
It is everywhere in the internet that Apple doesn't support 3rd party apps. Why don't you buy the Nokia 5110. I am sure you will enjoy that. Piece of advice - next time before you buy any product please do a research to save yourself some time.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
It is everywhere in the internet that Apple doesn't support 3rd party apps. Why don't you buy the Nokia 5110. I am sure you will enjoy that. Piece of advice - next time before you buy any product please do a research to save yourself some time.
He did, did you not read his post?

Apple is gonna come out smelling like dog crap after this one. Trust me, the backlash hasn't even gotten rolling yet...

--
Mike

Shotta876

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007

Apple is gonna come out smelling like dog crap after this one. Trust me, the backlash hasn't even gotten rolling yet...

--
Mike
It's his second time responding to me asking me a question that I already stated in the post he quoted.

:eek:

C130

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Texas

--
Mike
I am sure Mr. Jobs is scared to death and Apple's stock will head South for sure, especially since you called it. This forum has to have the most immature, worthless whiners of any forum I have ever been on. You idiots buy a $600 phone and then do nothing but cry about it and the lack of features which were known when you purchased it. You knowingly download illegal software then cry when an update erases it and the UPDATE STATES IT WILL EREASE IT AND YOU STILL DO IT. Then you cry babies cry all night, wahhh, wahhh, wahhhh!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I am sure Mr. Jobs is scared to death and Apple's stock will head South for sure, especially since you called it. This forum has to have the most immature, worthless whiners of any forum I have ever been on. You idiots buy a $600 phone and then do nothing but cry about it and the lack of features which were known when you purchased it. You knowingly download illegal software then cry when an update erases it and the UPDATE STATES IT WILL EREASE IT AND YOU STILL DO IT. Then you cry babies cry all night, wahhh, wahhh, wahhhh!
Not even worthy of a response. Reported to mods.

--
Mike

prmdbr

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Ralph Nader's on the phone, he wants his pedantic tone back....

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
<------ This thread was started by a member posting a helpful link for Apple feedback. It has been hijacked by people who think these forums are for slinging insults at each other. It will now be locked. ------->

Status
Not open for further replies.