Feel edge of glass or is home button flush?

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Don't know if it has always been like this or something I have just noticed but when you run your finger over the home button can anyone else feel the sides of the glass or is the home button flush all the way up to the glass?

I don't really know how to explain it properly.

I tried to do a picture of were I mean but it still probably does not explain what I mean lol but if you put your finger in the middle of the home button then move it to either the right or left hand side can you feel the glass?

Last edited by a moderator:

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Cool, I don't know why but all of a sudden I just noticed it and couldnt remember noticing it before and was wondering if my home button was dodgey. Not that I would of got it replaced anyway if it was as I don't want 3.1 lol.

mayniak

Bronze
Aug 30, 2009
miami
yeh the phone feels more sharper. besides the home buttom, the silence switch is sharp as hell too

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Thanks for the replies, not sure why I have just noticed it lol

And I would of thanked you rarity but for some reason the thanks button isn't there on your post so don't think I have left you out :p

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The Thanks button on rarity's post is there for me. You must just be out of Thanks for today. You only get 5 thanks for a 24 hour period IIRC. After that, you are cut off, unless you want to remove a thanks from one person, so you can give it to another.

I'll donate a thanks to rarity for you Ross, since I have one to spare :)

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
The Thanks button on rarity's post is there for me. You must just be out of Thanks for today. You only get 5 thanks for a 24 hour period IIRC. After that, you are cut off, unless you want to remove a thanks from one person, so you can give it to another.

I'll donate a thanks to rarity for you Ross, since I have one to spare :)
Ah I see, Didn't know there was a limit.

Thanks for doing that aswell Europa :)

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I have the otterbox on mine so I don't really feel the home button all the time but I took the case off just to check mine out and I can feel glass there.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Yep, I can feel the glass all the way around the home button. It's kinda strange you bringing it up, I've never really thought about it ;)