Females

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
hi..fr those of you who don't know me let me introduce myself my rel name is Pete, im 22 i work for my family, im a pretty down to earth guy, don't get upset easily don't like to fight, don't enjoy being lied to...why is it tht every girl i ever been with cheated, lied and even stole (odd) i don't cheat i don't lie i don't steal....but just recently (tonight) i broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years she cheated on my once that i know of lied to me multiple times and even stoe from me she broke up with me because i don't trust her...does anyone thing i should?
i know im gunna get a lot of sh*t for this post but i really truly am in love with her....she now doesn't want to talk to me for reasons unknown...what shall i do?

*edit* im a bit drunk sorry if i misspelled anything

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
dude this girl is def. not worth it.

i've def. been in love with someone who has treated me terribly, and the only thing i can suggest is no communication with that person. it really does help.

a lot.

i'm sorry that you found someone like this but they will get what's coming to them eventually.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I agree fully with iamtko, she really isn't worth it. I know it's hard to accept because of the obvious feelings you have for her. But anyone that's going to go behind your back and cheat on you isn't worth it no matter what. I had a similar break up a while back and I haven't spoken to her since and I don't even know if I could speak to her again to this day.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
thanks guys i know you know where im coming from when (right now atleast) i say she is worth it...i love her with every bit of me...i never knew love til i met her...im so f*cked up im trying hard not to curse for chris because i know his policy but im just so f'd up i don't really care....sorry i even posted this thread...im an idiot i just fell like i want to die...i was clinically pronounced bipolar and depressive before this happened i don't know whT THE NEXT STEP IS

Mike12000

Bronze
Oct 22, 2007
Southern Illinois
IMO, the next step is to not see her and get some medical/counseling help for your depression. Being totally serious here. She lied, cheating and stole from you! It's all down hill from there, dude.

You're 22! Find a cute girl who's a GOOD PERSON!
BTW, the drinking doesn't really facilitate clear headed judgment.
Just trying to help, man. I can tell this women's got you messed up!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
IMO, the next step is to not see her and get some medical/counseling help for your depression. Being totally serious here. She lied, cheating and stole from you! It's all down hill from there, dude.

totally agreed.
good luck getting over her man, i know exactly how you feel.

eventually you'll move on

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
thanks guys...i'm still messed up bout it but im dealing with it alittle bettter today (not drinking...yet) i don't know why but for some reason i stil want to be with her....i cant help it..i love her....sorry guys im just messed up right now

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
ill tell ya its weird... nice guys never come out on top until they get fed up and become an *******... assholes get the girls that the nice guys want... girls like dickheads.... when they are with a nice guy they take advantage... so be a dick and see what comes out..

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida

This is good advise. I have to give thumbs up to this response. Get medical help first-you seem like a nice guy. That chick is bad news.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I have to start off by saying that I don't sugar-coat anything I have to say. I am a woman, and I can tell you, this girl did you a huge favor. Through your own words, she has cheated, lied, and stole from you. And you're crying in your alcoholic stupor about how much you love her.

Apparently she didn't love you enough not to be the lying, thieving cheat that she is. Please don't sit there and act like all hope is lost for yourself. Man-UP! And at the very least, have some RESPECT for yourself.

She walked on you- then over you as she walked out the door and I can almost picture you boo-hooing "Come Back!"

When a relationship has gotten to the point of being this bad, there is very little hope for a magical moment to happen again. You'll now subject yourself to so much doubt as to what may happen next. Your level of trust should remain in the toilet because this is not someone you should want to trust your heart with- Yes, I think men have feelings too!

Also, be aware that while you are not trusting her, she probably wont be trusting you either; and that would probably be because she herself has done things to you in which she has shown she cant be trusted.

I hate to see or know that anyone is hurting; especially when you feel/think you're in love. Pete, what you're doing to yourself and what you have allowed her to do isn't love.

Don't sit there and self destruct over a woman that clearly wasn't sticking around to do the same for you.
She didn't break up with you because YOU don't trust her; she was going to do that anyway. Blaming you is just a convient excuse for the inevitable.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Pete, my first reply was from iPhone, and I am a really bad iPhone typist, so my answer is terse, which was not my intention. I think others here have already summed some of what I would have said before I got to my computer.

I am sorry that you are going through this right now. Honestly, when you find the right person, you will not be lied to, cheated on or stolen from. You will be respected, loved, cared for and given things out of love. Keep on being a nice, honest guy and this will happen for you. It sucks now. I am sorry. I hope that you really go get some counseling and or medication for the bipolar. Go to your family and friends who love you and care about you for support.

-Lisa

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm with them - stay away from her. Anyone who gives you crap about this should get crap themselves. Before you get together with someone next time, make sure they're the person you want.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Everyone said:
insert your post here
thank you everyone for the replies and the help....i don't know what id do with out you guys and girls...it helped me a lot

special thanks to scandalex for putting it in such a harsh/honest prospective...you opened my eyes with a slap in the face which is what i really needed lol thank you