"Fetch MMS " and "Fetch My MMS"

stapes

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Anyone try these 2 apps yet? I down loaded them both today and Fetch My MSS seems to work great for me. I can now receive MMS :) How ever Fetch MMS hasn't worked once when trying to send photos to Verizon / ATT. Seems it works for others though.

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Seems to be quite a bit of mixed reviews. It's either, "YES OMG THANK YOU!" or "Doesn't work, I want a refund!"

stape

Dec 13, 2007
Seems to be quite a bit of mixed reviews. It's either, "YES OMG THANK YOU!" or "Doesn't work, I want a refund!"
Yup as of right now I want a refund on Fetch MMS since it has yet to send 1 successful photo yet. I will say that "Fetch MY MMS" works great for receiving photos.

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Well, I downloaded Fetch MMS. I sent a Picture to my sister on verizon, and she couldn't even open the message, It kept freezing her phone and had to do a Battery pull, TWICE.

My Dad on Nextel has yet to receive my message that I sent about 15 minutes ago.

stape

Dec 13, 2007
I just sent an email to the support team at www.fetchmms.com. Lets see what they say :) Have you tried Fetch My MMS? I dig that app big time.

Wow it crashed her phone huh..... Yah I think I remember reading someone else reporting the same thing in the app store. Makes you wonder what the hell we just bought huh?

stape

Dec 13, 2007
Just got a phone call from a friend of mine whom I sent a MMS to. He got a message but he said it was just a bunch of code and no photo.

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
Bleah. Fetch My MMS basically just automates the Viewmymessage website access. It clearly warns that if u have trouble with this website, then u will have trouble with Fetch My MMS. This, IMO, makes it worthless.

morth58

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
ive tried all of these. the one i like the best is "multimedia messages" by Hook Mobile.
it has worked the best by far.