Field Test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GolfNut

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
I know most folks don't like this app, but I'm an info junkie. I was looking at it today and noticed the IP address of my phone under the PDP section. However, the PDP section won't display any info now. This afternoon I downloaded Summerboard and changed the theme. Could this have affected the Field Test information? I tried uninstalling SummerBoard but it didn't fix the Field Test issue.

Thanks.

JB

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I know most folks don't like this app, but I'm an info junkie. I was looking at it today and noticed the IP address of my phone under the PDP section. However, the PDP section won't display any info now. This afternoon I downloaded Summerboard and changed the theme. Could this have affected the Field Test information? I tried uninstalling SummerBoard but it didn't fix the Field Test issue.

Thanks.

JB
i am pretty positive that summerboard doesn't have anything to do with your filed test issue

Shamster

Apr 3, 2008
Hey guys,
I was just messing around with my 3G Field Test, just looking around, and now I have this negative number on the top left corner, I'm pretty sure its the -db reading for the reception, but my question is how to get rid of it.

I restored, but its still there.

Thanks!