Fieldrunners 2

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by Bennyboy, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I didn't even know they were making a 2, kind of got bored or the first one and I thought that company got rich and gave up, like Rolando.
    I was so hooked on the first one I would stay up till 3-4 am to play, easy one of the best game on the iPhone.
    Anywho, as any of you download it yet? First impression? I'm debating whether or not to buy it.

2. Subatomic_Jamie

Subatomic_Jamie New Member

Subatomic CEO here. I'm glad you enjoyed our game, but sorry to hear that you got bored of the first one. Fortunately, Fieldrunners 2 has way more to offer. The original game was built by ~3 people over a 6 month period in their spare time (development was only part-time), but it took ~18 months of development with a team size of ~25 people to build the sequel. We poured our heart and soul into this release and worked really hard to make it the best game out there. And don't just take my word for it, look at the reviews on the store. Fieldrunners 2 is the highest rated game on the store, with ~92% of all reviews at 5 stars (at the time of this writing, 4364 / 4741 reviews are 5 star reviews)! That's higher than Cut the Rope, Plants vs. Zombies, Where's My Perry?, Angry Birds, and Infinity Blade!

3. simplastic

simplastic New Member

fieldrunners is hard as hell. i mean, this is for expert or advanced player of the genre, not for common people

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Sorry I just read this believe it or not. Thank you for taking the time to respond to this thread, it's always nice to see.

I got bored not because the game was boring, let me specify, but because after so long it was the same routine with only five maps, if i remember correctly, and if you read the reviews I wasn't the only one that felt that way.

Still thou, I consider it one of the top 3 games ever built for iOS, among rolando and enigmo, which are both forgotten now since developers stop releasing sequels.

I'll take a look at fieldeunners 2, I think with map updates the game would never get boring. That's my personal opinion.