Fight Club Repository Update: New Drummer Kits

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Howdy,

I've added PapaChango's Drummer Kits to my Installer Repository, Fight Club, so interested Drummers are invited to refresh their Sources! Please Note, these Kits are being hosted by PapaChango on his own server, these would not be available otherwise I'm afraid, so three cheers for him! BTW - All these Videos are also compliments of PapaChango :D

The new additions include:

DRM: 006-Amen

DRM: 007-How Long

DRM: 018-Snoop

To Add My Source
Add the line below to your Installer Sources:
http://dezign999.com/repo

Other Goodies Currently Available

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I might be making a new video of me and my friend Jaylon playing song. He's a beast on the Pianist and I've been a drummer for 7 years.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Going on now to download them...can't wait. Thanks man. Still waiting on that daft punk though. Are you not allowed to put that one up since you didn't make it and didn't talk to the creator?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Going on now to download them...can't wait. Thanks man. Still waiting on that daft punk though. Are you not allowed to put that one up since you didn't make it and didn't talk to the creator?
Well, that for starters, but also because its like basically a meg in size and I'm worried I'll run out of bandwidth hosting files larger than 300k which is about my median.

If PapaChango decides to host Kits for the other creators I'll for sure host them on my repository. Right now everyone is using Rapidshare or Sendspace links, PapaChango is hosting his own and my Repository is just the middle-man after he gave me the green light.

If you decide you're tired of waiting you can download the kit from the drummer forums. Unrar it and then use Mobile Finder to create the Kit folder in your Drummer Kits directory. Upload the files from your desktop 1 by 1 to Sendspace, then use the download codes in iShare to download them directly on your iPhone. Save them into the folder you created earlier and you're all set.

Theres 15 wav files and 1 png file, you'll need to transfer all of those.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
i have your source and i didn't find what your talking about, but there was an update for the drummer app, but none of thoes changes the videos show, am i missing something ? lol

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
i have your source and i didn't find what your talking about, but there was an update for the drummer app, but none of thoes changes the videos show, am i missing something ? lol
Are you using the correct Source? Shai has added my source to his repository of sources without my permission, and I've since deactivated that XML he's linking to.

Please delete my source and add this new url listed above if you haven't already.

You'll find the kits in the Fight Club category :)

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
Are you using the correct Source? Shai has added my source to his repository of sources without my permission, and I've since deactivated that XML he's linking to.

Please delete my source and add this new url listed above if you haven't already.

You'll find the kits in the Fight Club category :)
yes i think i have the old one, im adding the new one now and then ill look

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Well, that for starters, but also because its like basically a meg in size and I'm worried I'll run out of bandwidth hosting files larger than 300k which is about my median.

If PapaChango decides to host Kits for the other creators I'll for sure host them on my repository. Right now everyone is using Rapidshare or Sendspace links, PapaChango is hosting his own and my Repository is just the middle-man after he gave me the green light.

If you decide you're tired of waiting you can download the kit from the drummer forums. Unrar it and then use Mobile Finder to create the Kit folder in your Drummer Kits directory. Upload the files from your desktop 1 by 1 to Sendspace, then use the download codes in iShare to download them directly on your iPhone. Save them into the folder you created earlier and you're all set.

Theres 15 wav files and 1 png file, you'll need to transfer all of those.
That sounds good, i'll try that. First off what should i name the kit folder in the drummer app and where am i putting this exactly...as in could you be more specific (for example var/root/etc...)

and then i put them on sendspace, and use the ishare url in my safari on my phone? Where is the ishare url?

also how do you create a new folder using mobile finder...i don't understand how it functions. I can navigate to drummer in the applications and when i double click it goes to folders of media and library. if i click modify i just get options like open with..and permissions (which i don't understand either). if i press create and then folder with drummer...nothing happens. I'm just confused

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
hahah thats so sick. the snoop one haha im gonna have fun tonight... tho i should be doing my hw. i too had your old repo im now switching to the new one. thanks!

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
i put that one on today through ssh, it is pretty good, so is the organ donor kit, that one is my favorite! just go to moocowmusic.com and then to forum, you can get most of if not all the kits there.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I got the downloading location working, but it downloaded as a .rar, not the folder? How do i make it so it unzipz? I also would appreciate if you explain how you create new folders in mobilefile etc...also what the different permission numbers mean. Like if i go into a folder i see three columns. The three columns are Owner, Group and Other. In each there are check boxes for read, write and exec. So how do i know what i'm changing to get certain permissions?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I got the downloading location working, but it downloaded as a .rar, not the folder? How do i make it so it unzipz? I also would appreciate if you explain how you create new folders in mobilefile etc...also what the different permission numbers mean. Like if i go into a folder i see three columns. The three columns are Owner, Group and Other. In each there are check boxes for read, write and exec. So how do i know what i'm changing to get certain permissions?
WinRAR = Windows
UnRARx = OSX

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
WinRAR = Windows
UnRARx = OSX
To clarify, i'm talking about in the phone it didn't unrar...so i was wondering how to go about doing that when i download a file into a folder...

I think you were answering me as if i was on a computer, correct me if i'm wrong?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
To clarify, i'm talking about in the phone it didn't unrar...so i was wondering how to go about doing that when i download a file into a folder...

I think you were answering me as if i was on a computer, correct me if i'm wrong?
Yeah I mean...the iPhone can't run Windows yet. :p But can you do it on a computer?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Yeah I mean...the iPhone can't run Windows yet. :p But can you do it on a computer?
If i could do this on a computer it would make my life a bit easier. The reason why i'm trying to figure this out through my phone is because when i plug my jailbroken 1.1.4 into my computer, it reads as jailed, so i don't have access to the folders i would need. It kind of sucks hardcore...so i need to figure out how to unzip that .rar file...

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
If i could do this on a computer it would make my life a bit easier. The reason why i'm trying to figure this out through my phone is because when i plug my jailbroken 1.1.4 into my computer, it reads as jailed, so i don't have access to the folders i would need. It kind of sucks hardcore...so i need to figure out how to unzip that .rar file...
you unzip the file on the computer, prior to putting anything on the phone, the file that is unzipped should be named 009-DaftPunk or for you 007-DaftPunk since its your first personal kit. im guessing your on windows, use ibrickr to access your phone or do it through ssh.

For ssh- 1. download OpenSSH via installer, install it, restart your iPhone.
2. Download a FTP, SFTP, SSH client for windows ( WinSCP )
3. Login to your iPhone, address is your phone ip address, username is root, port is 22, and then directory is / the password is going to be alpine.
4. your going to place your kit folder into /var/mobile/media/moocowmusic/drummer/kits

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
He can't connect to his iPhone from his computer, that's why I suggested he try sendspace and ishare. You're right about having to unrar the files on his desktop first.

If you're on a PC use winrar, and unrarx on mac.

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
He can't connect to his iPhone from his computer, that's why I suggested he try sendspace and ishare. You're right about having to unrar the files on his desktop first.

If you're on a PC use winrar, and unrarx on mac.
the ssh client connects wirelessly whether he is locked or unlocked. if he has the drummer app on his phone, then he is jailbroken, thats all he needs to connect via ssh. If he follows that guide i wrote for him he should be able to drop the drum kit right on his phone wirelessly.
the fact that he downloaded the kit as a rar file, that means he has computer access, he can download winzip or unrarx, unzip it and the follow my guide.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
the ssh client connects wirelessly whether he is locked or unlocked. if he has the drummer app on his phone, then he is jailbroken, thats all he needs to connect via ssh. If he follows that guide i wrote for him he should be able to drop the drum kit right on his phone wirelessly.
the fact that he downloaded the kit as a rar file, that means he has computer access, he can download winzip or unrarx, unzip it and the follow my guide.
Trust me we've covered this. Heh