Fight Club Ringtone Thread

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Howdy, rather than create a new thread for every ringtone update to the Fight Club, I'd like to start using this one as a launchpad and index of whats available. You can also post your requests and contributions here. If your contribution is under 500k I'll definitely consider adding it to the repository.

Just Added

Metalocalypse Theme Song

Currently Available in the Fight Club

• Knight Rider Theme
  • Crank Ringtone
  • Macbook Air Jingle
  • iPod Nano Jingle
  • iPod Touch Jingle
  • Metalocalypse Theme
Just refresh your sources, you'll find the Ringtone in the Fight Club.

To Add My Source
Add the line below to your Installer Sources:
http://dezign999.com/repo

What's in the Fight Club?
Click Here to Find Out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
Ahhhhh! U never sease to amaze.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
awesome.. since I no longer am j/b do you have a m4r or mp3 version of mac book air jingle

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Can you make new text noises? The only one I like is tritone. All the rest are weird. Seriously who picked out the stock ringtones and sounds? Btw I like the mac book air tone. Good taste.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
Can you make new text noises? The only one I like is tritone. All the rest are weird. Seriously who picked out the stock ringtones and sounds? Btw I like the mac book air tone. Good taste.
yes some new text noises would be cool

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
yes some new text noises would be cool
I'm not really sure which noises to use. I could dig around and see what I can find, but I've honestly got no problem with the stock ones lol.

I would like the TiVo ffwd and stop sounds though, just not sure where I'd use them.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
yes, maybe finding some sounds to replace would be hard, but maybe like some fav. video game sounds or something like that ? lol

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
can you do me a HUGE favour and find the stock Nokia txt alert and put it in Fight Club?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
What about the A-Team theme song?
I was actually thinking about this one while I was cutting up the Knight Rider theme. If I can find a good quality source I'll definitely put this one up.

Heres what I have converted and waiting for scripting:

Munsters
Bewitched
Wizard of Oz
Raising Arizona
iPod Touch Commercial

----

Also, regarding the alternate sounds for things like like New Text Message... I'm not quite sure where they're stored, I'll have to look around and figure this out before I can put anything in online.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I was actually thinking about this one while I was cutting up the Knight Rider theme. If I can find a good quality source I'll definitely put this one up.

Heres what I have converted and waiting for scripting:

Munsters
Bewitched
Wizard of Oz
Raising Arizona
iPod Touch Commercial

----

Also, regarding the alternate sounds for things like like New Text Message... I'm not quite sure where they're stored, I'll have to look around and figure this out before I can put anything in online.
System/Library/Audio/UIsounds

sounds are pretty self-explanatory named.

.caf is just a renamed mp3

ajallaf

Mar 29, 2008

hey sorry, but does this work on a 1.1.1 iPhone?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
yes, maybe finding some sounds to replace would be hard, but maybe like some fav. video game sounds or something like that ? lol
I agree. I know videogame sounds have been done in installer, but I think them to be best. Long clips could be ringtones and shorter ones (that could even be a couple notes, but still know what its from.)could be text messages.

ajallaf

Mar 29, 2008
hmmm

probably not..:.

but give it a shot and tell us your results.
It cant do anything bad right?

like if it doesn't work it just wont work...it wont like screw anything up...

im pretty sure...but if im not, reply back, hopefully before ive already tried...

btw, HOW can i get sendsong on my iPhone for 1.1.1 through the installer. anyone have a source on there that has the 1.1.1 version. All Erica is offering now is the 1.1.3/4 version

reebs

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
awesome x999x, got the MacBook Air one. Love it! Thanks!:laugh2:

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Howdy, rather than create a new thread for every ringtone update to the Fight Club, I'd like to start using this one as a launchpad and index of whats available. You can also post your requests and contributions here. If your contribution is under 500k I'll definitely consider adding it to the repository.

Just Added

Crank Ringtone

Macbook Air Jingle

Currently Available in the Fight Club

• Knight Rider Theme
  • Crank Ringtone
  • Macbook Air Jingle
Just refresh your sources, you'll find the Ringtone in the Fight Club.

To Add My Source
Add the line below to your Installer Sources:
http://dezign999.com/repo

What's in the Fight Club?
Click Here to Find Out!
Just ramblin' through threads and ran across yours. LOVE IT! You just gave me my new ringtone for general calls. CRANK. I love that , even in the movie, I was saying "I wish I could get that". Thanks 999, you've done it again.

Last edited by a moderator: