file browser.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jennaftw

Oct 29, 2007
Portland, OR
myspace.com
are there any other windows/1.1.1 compatible iPhone file browsers out there? i can't use winscp because i don't have wifi available at my house and this is the only place i can dink with my phone.

iPhonebrowser won't install/run right for me.
i'm running out of options... i need something.

anyone?
thanks!

EDIT: nevermind. i got iPhonebrowser to work and it seems to be working ok for what i need it for.
:)

jennaftw

Oct 29, 2007
Portland, OR
myspace.com
agk, ok.
i'm still having problems.
so i downloaded iPhonebrowser and it works fine.

but it only shows me 4 directories. basically like my phone isn't jailbroken, but i ran the jailbreak thing on it... and i have installer on it...
so shouldn't it be showing me a lot more?

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
agk, ok.
i'm still having problems.
so i downloaded iPhonebrowser and it works fine.

but it only shows me 4 directories. basically like my phone isn't jailbroken, but i ran the jailbreak thing on it... and i have installer on it...
so shouldn't it be showing me a lot more?
Hmmmm strange.

What method did you use to jailbreak?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I use finder. Its in installer. On a side note, I hope you are starting to enjoy your iPhone a little more. Going to Apple from using windows is a little strange. At least for me it was. The more you mess around with the phone the more it wears on you. The learning curve was about two weeks with all the modding stuff that started to come out. I'm still learning every day.
I wish you luck. I love the iPhone!

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
I use finder. Its in installer. On a side note, I hope you are starting to enjoy your iPhone a little more. Going to Apple from using windows is a little strange. At least for me it was. The more you mess around with the phone the more it wears on you. The learning curve was about two weeks with all the modding stuff that started to come out. I'm still learning every day.
I have only used something from Apple once before i got the iPhone, i think it was like 3rd grade and i was playing oregon trail on the 5 1/2" floppies!

The iPhone is so much fun when its modded though. Once i figured out how to mod it though i had to go DL GIMP so i could have a free paintshop like program to edit stuff for wallpaper ,carrier logos
, and everything else.

jennaftw

Oct 29, 2007
Portland, OR
myspace.com
its alright. I warmed up a little bit when I figured out how to get custom ringtones on it. LOL now I have a couple ringtones from songs that they don't even make downloadable tones out of. LOL

Typing and texting is really hard tho. I have small fingers but this keyboard is tiny. How do you boys with bigs hands deal with this? LOL