Final! AT&T or Apple

ATT or Apple for iphone Purchase?

• Total voters

miphone

Jun 19, 2007
Herndon, Va
I think i am going to go to the ATT store. The Apple store here in Charlotte NC is in a Rich part of town at the Mall. I bet that place will be swamped.

So i will be going to the ATT store in the ghetto that will provide the iPhone.
I have been to many stores and each one has told me only CORPORATE STORES of ATT will carry the iPhone along with Apple.

Twitchthroe

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Clarkston, MI
I'm going to the AT&T Store that's less than five minutes from my house because I don't feel like driving 45 minutes to go to the Apple Store just to buy a phone.

I also need to set up my billing plan and it would probably be easier at the AT&T Store than at Apple.

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
At&t because Apple will be packed for sure since its in a mall. Plus they don't allow camping in a indoor mall.

gadgetgal

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
ATT store because of proximity. Apple Store is 45 minutes away as opposed to ATT store right in my area with a few more 20 or so minutes away in any direction.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
good poll.... ni am going to att beause the lines will be shorter and my store is secluded!;)

cs007

Jun 19, 2007
APPLE STORE IS A GOATF*** if you live anywhere that has high-def cable and drive-up ATMs. "Duh, lets go to APPLE and buy our iWhatever." Apple has never dealt with cell phone contract protocol before 6/29/07: The Year We Make Cont(r)act.

Granted Apple Store CSRs are much more intelligent than AT&T CSRs (GIVEN!) However, even a monkey presses the right buttons in sequence after being smacked with a dowel enough times (and we know how Steve despises slave labor.) So my money is on my neighborhood AT&T rockstar CSRs' store. If an Apple employee fills out that "Billy Madison SAT" form of a contract before an AT&T Special Ed Student (Employee), then strike me down with a 3G lightning bolt.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
APPLE STORE IS A GOATF*** if you live anywhere that has high-def cable and drive-up ATMs. "Duh, lets go to APPLE and buy our iWhatever." Apple has never dealt with cell phone contract protocol before 6/29/07: The Year We Make Cont(r)act.

Granted Apple Store CSRs are much more intelligent than AT&T CSRs (GIVEN!) However, even a monkey presses the right buttons in sequence after being smacked with a dowel enough times (and we know how Steve despises slave labor.) So my money is on my neighborhood AT&T rockstar CSRs' store. If an Apple employee fills out that "Billy Madison SAT" form of a contract before an AT&T Special Ed Student (Employee), then strike me down with a 3G lightning bolt.

This was hilarious. Especially "The Year We Make Cont(r)act" hahahaha
:cool:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'll definitely be going to a local AT&T store for sure. I don't know how they're going to be doing the lines at the Apple store inside the mall and there is an Outback Steakhouse right next door to the AT&T store :laugh2:.

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I'll definitely be going to a local AT&T store for sure. I don't know how they're going to be doing the lines at the Apple store inside the mall and there is an Outback Steakhouse right next door to the AT&T store :laugh2:.
im going to Apple so all the people can stare at me the iPhone FREAK WAITING FOR MY iPhone. have a sirlion for me i don't think i will eat anything greasy when i get my i phone i don't want to smear up the screen. mabey ill have my fiance feed me for 5 days

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
im going to Apple so all the people can stare at me the iPhone FREAK WAITING FOR MY iPhone. have a sirlion for me i don't think i will eat anything greasy when i get my i phone i don't want to smear up the screen. mabey ill have my fiance feed me for 5 days
or u could wash your hands with anti grease soap!

Christy4Me

Jun 28, 2007
Agreed! I have never had an issue with an Apple product, so the only item here I am worried about is the phone piece. Many have told me that the Apple stores will have no part in the wireless dealings. For that reason, I am heading to the ATT store. I am not taking the chance on losing the number I have had for 3 years. I am in Phoenix, it will be 110 on Friday here, so the ATT reps told me they will have water and other gear to hand out to us in line. I will be heading to the store on Tatum, a friend tells me they will have the largest supply in Arizona, so I will be banking on that!