Final plans for Friday.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Leaving work at 12 noon, gonna do a drive-by looking to see if anything is going down, maybe go in and ask some questions, if there's no line. If there IS a line, get in it.

Here's some sexual chocolate for ya: Heat index of 110 degrees, Friday afternoon, my city. YES!

Twitchthroe

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Clarkston, MI
Go into work at 11am. Get out of work sometime around 6 or 7. Go home and change. Drive the 2 minutes to the AT&T store down the street. Pick up the phone. Go home. Activate it.

Then go to the Chicago concert with friends. Get drunk at concert. Drop iPhone while trying to do a beer bong while watching Scrubs on my phone. Wake up the next day wondering why my phone doesn't work.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Go into work at 11am. Get out of work sometime around 6 or 7. Go home and change. Drive the 2 minutes to the AT&T store down the street. Pick up the phone. Go home. Activate it.

Then go to the Chicago concert with friends. Get drunk at concert. Drop iPhone while trying to do a beer bong while watching Scrubs on my phone. Wake up the next day wondering why my phone doesn't work.
Or, wondering WHERE your phone IS. lol

Survivor61

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I am off at 5, gonna go to att store by my house instead of the crazy crowded mall. I bet there will be more of a line there then at the att store. Hopefully there won't be to much of a line.

OR maybe I can just show up at 6:10 or so and take Paris with me, I am sure she will be able to get one immediately with no problems. :)

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I've got 4 different times planned when I will drive by my AT&T store to see if there are lines yet on thursday. If i see it starting i'll jump right in. If no line has started yet on thursday, I plan on just getting up friday morning early and starting the line myself with a couple friends.
Hey rhproductions...are you still hitting the Mt. Juliet store? maybe we should exchange #'s...I'm hitting the Cool Springs store, that way if one or the other of our plans bust we can at least have another set of eyes on a different store and send out an SOS text... shoot me a PM if you're interested.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I'm gonna do a drive by my ATT store around midnight thursday. If I see a short line, I'm going to sleep in my car and watch every hour or so. If it looks like an "iPhone Club Meeting" then I'll hop right in and make the best of it. If no lines, I'll be back at 7am...and just go from there.