Final thoughts on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 27, 2007
Well im sure many of you have fallen in love with your iPhone but as for others , we have not had a chance to see how awsome it is. Anyways, what do you guys think about the iPhone? was it worth it? Should i go out and buy it now?

And btw i have 3 simple questions:
-If you do not have signal can you still access the music or the camera?
-Does the iPhone support Slingbox or Orb?
-Is the anyway to change the ringtones?
Thanks allot!

chunter001

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Well im sure many of you have fallen in love with your iPhone but as for others , we have not had a chance to see how awsome it is. Anyways, what do you guys think about the iPhone? was it worth it? Should i go out and buy it now?

Thanks allot!

Well worth it.

1. yes
2. no idea
3. you can change between the preloaded ringtones, but can't download new ones as of yet.

J-Sauce

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I have seen hacks online that allow you to apply your own songs in the ipod feature as ringtones, but am afraid to install these on my own phone.

I am very skeptical that the sites providing these hacks are only going to mess my phone up.

Fafafoooey

Bronze
Apr 26, 2007

Thanks allot!
1. Yes
2. Not yet, but since there is a Mac version of Slingplayer, I would be willing to bet there will be a version built for iPhone.
3. Not Yet. but there is suppose to be a feature to turn any of the music in iTunes into a Ringtone in an upcoming release, for iTunes that is.

J-Sauce

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
1. Yes
2. Not yet, but since there is a Mac version of Slingplayer, I would be willing to bet there will be a version built for iPhone.
3. Not Yet. but there is suppose to be a feature to turn any of the music in iTunes into a Ringtone in an upcoming release, for iTunes that is.
Actually, I believe Apple's number 1 intention is to sell ringtones. That is quite possibly why the feature was not included to set up your own songs as ringtones.