Final word on pricing?

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
I've asked this a few times but never seem to get an answer. Does anyone know if the $199 price for the new iPhone is the retail price or the new contract/upgrade price?

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
I've asked this a few times but never seem to get an answer. Does anyone know if the $199 price for the new iPhone is the retail price or the new contract/upgrade price?
its the new contract and upgrade price im 100% sure

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
It's either spend a massive amount of money for a phone with no MMS, or pay half as much for one with MMS but no maps (i think). I hate this situation.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
It's either spend a massive amount of money for a phone with no MMS, or pay half as much for one with MMS but no maps (i think). I hate this situation.
there are better phone alternatives than the Vu, just shop around a bit

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
I have been- excessively. The Vu is the only ATT phone that comes close to touching the iPhone. Treos and BB's are horrible, and the Palm Centro and LG Shine are both decent.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
I have been- excessively. The Vu is the only ATT phone that comes close to touching the iPhone. Treos and BB's are horrible, and the Palm Centro and LG Shine are both decent.
wait a lil till after the release a week or so, see if another phone is announced, or maybe the 3g will work out for you in time