FINALLY! A fantasy football app for Yahoo

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
Just found this tonight, you put in your Yahoo info and it pulls your fantasy team info into the app. Baseball, football, hockey and basketball!

They have a free version and a Profession version for $3.99. I didn't even check out the free version went straight to the paid one and it rocks!

Only drawback I see is that it doesn't include defensive players but I can live with that for now.

MyFantasyTeams Pro is the name of app

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
Just found this tonight, you put in your Yahoo info and it pulls your fantasy team info into the app. Baseball, football, hockey and basketball!

They have a free version and a Profession version for $3.99. I didn't even check out the free version went straight to the paid one and it rocks!

Only drawback I see is that it doesn't include defensive players but I can live with that for now.

How about the name of the app?

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
actually been out for a LONG time.
I had seen several posts lamenting the fact that there wasn't an app that allowed you to keep track of your fantasy teams. I must have missed your post telling about this app before since it's been around for a while. I did do a search so that I wouldn't be redundant and nothing turned up.

Also received an email from one of the developers, Marco Palermo and he said that they have submitted an update to Apple that includes the defensive players for those of you that, like me, play with defensive players. He said he expects it to be approved sometime next week.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
Oh, I wasn't saying you were doing anything wrong by posting about it - just that it has been out for a while and isn't new. There still is not an all-encompassing fantasy app out there. This one only does Yahoo - and it does an OK job at it, too.

Jun 30, 2009
So you enjoyed it a lot. That's good. But I would like to taste the free version first. If that attracts me then I will go for the paid one. Can you please provide us with a link.

Jun 30, 2009

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
You know that Yahoo! Released their own official app? I like it a lot, and it's free! :)