finally activated after 27 hours

Jun 27, 2007
After 27 hours and an hour on the phone my phone was finally activated. The delay was do to two different sim numbers being activated on the same number they activated the iPhone under the wrong sim

ocfp

Jun 30, 2007
Im on hour 47 and still nothing. My friends who bought there phones TODAY have there active. IM GETTING VERY ANNOYED.

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
im still waiting

After 27 hours and an hour on the phone my phone was finally activated. The delay was do to two different sim numbers being activated on the same number they activated the iPhone under the wrong sim
Do you know the trick. Im still waiting.

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Im on hour 47 and still nothing. My friends who bought there phones TODAY have there active. IM GETTING VERY ANNOYED.
I would be too. My father in law just bought one today and it was activated in 5 minutes

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
was he new

I would be too. My father in law just bought one today and it was activated in 5 minutes
Was he new to att? This is crazy Some people get it in 5 min and others 4 days

Jun 27, 2007
I called 1 8778003701 gave themll my order number and they looked at my account number and told me they would look up my account after looking up my account the rep said that i can activate your iPhone in 5 minutes
went through the process and it didn't he said usually after that 95% of the time the phone activates so I was transferred and it turns out that because I tried to activate the phone using two sim cards they activated the wrong sim card the guy put me on hold he cancelled the wrong card activated the right card and restarted the iPhone and it activated

winyan

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Well, Congrats to all who got activated, I just got *another*

I called 1 8778003701 gave themll my order number and they looked at my account number and told me they would look up my account after looking up my account the rep said that i can activate your iPhone in 5 minutes
went through the process and it didn't he said usually after that 95% of the time the phone activates so I was transferred and it turns out that because I tried to activate the phone using two sim cards they activated the wrong sim card the guy put me on hold he cancelled the wrong card activated the right card and restarted the iPhone and it activated
e-mail stating that AT&T has identified a problem w/information *I* provided, (yeah right), and I have to call [FONT=Lucida Grande,Helvetica,Verdana,Arial]877-800-3701.
Once again, and now I've been on hold for the better part of 1/2 hour.

*sigh*, AT&T needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

win
[/FONT]

Simon Templar

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Infinite Rider On The Big Dogma
After 27 hours and an hour on the phone my phone was finally activated.
Twenty seven hour activations are for lightweight wimps!

REAL iPhone users wait 47 hours at a minimum! And they DON"T whine on the telephone at AT&T morons to speed things up!

<wink>

Congrats!

.....sT