Finally found a GREAT case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Irish76

Bronze
Jun 22, 2012
I love the Twelve South BookBook case! I've been through several cases, & I'm quite pleased with this one. The vintage look, wallet/phone in one place, as well as protection.

I won't hesitate to pick up another one, when I can upgrade to an iPhone 5.

Sent using iCafe app

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
I love the Twelve South BookBook case! I've been through several cases, & I'm quite pleased with this one. The vintage look, wallet/phone in one place, as well as protection.

I won't hesitate to pick up another one, when I can upgrade to an iPhone 5.

Sent using iCafe app
I was looking at buying one of these. But I have read some reviews that indicate that there is some trouble with the sound quality being reduced when folding the front flap back. Have you had any issues with this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
Nothing but a positive experience. I've never experienced any sound issues.

Sent using iCafe app
That's awesome. Thanks so much. I think that I'm going to go out and get one today.

Also, what about the texting? Is it difficult to do with two thumbs.

Sent from my smoking white hot iPhone 5 on AT&T.

Irish76

Bronze
Jun 22, 2012
Never had any trouble texting. I will mention that there are some design differences between the 4/4s & 5 models. The one for the 4 has a pocket the phone slides into to secure it, while the 5 model clips into it. The 5 model also has a cut out for the camera.

Sent using iCafe app

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
Yeah I love the bookbook. I have one for iPad mini too the iPad mini case is their best case yet actually. The only gripe I have with their case for iPhone is that the colouring on the spine wears off over time and leaves an almost salmon pink colour. Still love it though.

Sent using iCafe app

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
Yeah I love the bookbook. I have one for iPad mini too the iPad mini case is their best case yet actually. The only gripe I have with their case for iPhone is that the colouring on the spine wears off over time and leaves an almost salmon pink colour. Still love it though.

Sent using iCafe app
I just bought one today and so far so good. I bought a screen protector just in case. The plastic ID holder looked like it may cause some problems. I have learned how to text in portrait mode with the case on. It is still a little awkward but I can do it.

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
I just bought one today and so far so good. I bought a screen protector just in case. The plastic ID holder looked like it may cause some problems. I have learned how to text in portrait mode with the case on. It is still a little awkward but I can do it.

Just put the BookBook case to the side today. I'm going with the black leather case by Apple. I really like it. The phone feels really thin in my hand now. I know I'm going to miss the added functionality of having a case and a wallet combined. But I do like the leather case.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a sexy black leather Apple case.

Last edited: