Finally getting the iPhone today

lift603

Jun 23, 2009
:laugh2:
I will be going in to the Apple store after work and picking up my iPhone 3GS. Still unsure on if i want the 16 or 32 or black or white. any suggestions?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I vote for 32 GB White.

stevensondrive

Bronze
Jun 11, 2009
32 black. make sure you get plenty of chargers! :)

lift603

Jun 23, 2009
I think I will deff be getting the 32 gig even though I doubt i will use even half of that up. Black is the better looking of the two but leaves finger prints.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
...and white looks better with the transparent cases.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
16gb white, its unlikley you will even need that much space..

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I love my black iPhone, but I was very close to getting white this time. I ended up getting a black phone and a white case (already had a black one for my 3G so I can switch out when I want). I'll probably get white next time.

lift603

Jun 23, 2009
16gb white, its unlikley you will even need that much space..
I never had an ipod or anything of that sort before so Im not sure how many songs I will put on..maybe a couple hundred at most? would be cool to have a movie on there maybe
my problem is when i buy something i want to buy the biggest and best out there (hence the iPhone :laugh2:) so an extra 100 for double gb may b worth it..i hope

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I never had an ipod or anything of that sort before so Im not sure how many songs I will put on..maybe a couple hundred at most? would be cool to have a movie on there maybe
my problem is when i buy something i want to buy the biggest and best out there (hence the iPhone :laugh2:) so an extra 100 for double gb may b worth it..i hope
haha I like your style. If you can afford it, go for the 32. If you just want to be practical, the 16gb should fit your needs :)

Woody1776

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
DFW
Go 32GB. That way when the new iPhone comes out next year you can maximize your profits to get the new one! Always think a year ahead. :)

lift603

Jun 23, 2009
Go 32GB. That way when the new iPhone comes out next year you can maximize your profits to get the new one! Always think a year ahead. :)
good idea!
the new one comes out in a year?

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
Im thinking next year it will be an updated version of the 3gS, then the year after that it will be another big upgrade.

If your only gonna put a couple hundred to a thousand songs on it then i would just go 16 gig. You can still fit a couple movies on there and plenty of apps. I went 16 gig and have an extensive music collection and i think im gonna be fine. Best of luck hurry and get that thing lol.
oh and i vote black just because i think it looks better :).

Darkhova

Bronze
Jun 29, 2009
New Jersey,USA
Im thinking next year it will be an updated version of the 3gS, then the year after that it will be another big upgrade.

If your only gonna put a couple hundred to a thousand songs on it then i would just go 16 gig. You can still fit a couple movies on there and plenty of apps. I went 16 gig and have an extensive music collection and i think im gonna be fine. Best of luck hurry and get that thing lol.
oh and i vote black just because i think it looks better :).
Co-sign......I went through my entire Library and picked all the songs i wanted on my iPhone and still have like 7 gigs free and i have Orb on my phone so all my Videos that are on my Computer are available to me where ever i go

The space is really up to you but almost every single person i have asked said the white looks a lot sharper. When iPod video came out i got the 60 gig cause i was like "yeah ill definitely fill this up for sure." LOL i only managed to get 15 on there and ran out of stuff to put on. If you plan on using music for one of the main funtcions then yes get the 32. If not you will be fine with the 16.

lild7hina

Bronze
Oct 28, 2007
When i got my white iPhone 3g i thought dang this is small... but now i can't seem to fill the thing up lol.. but with my 32gb 3gs i know i'll have enough for music,vids,apps, etc.. plus i can use simplify as a back up :D

lift603

Jun 23, 2009
sadly I didn't get the iPhone yet..went in thursday to get it and the Apple store didn't have any..soo monday i will be getting it
will be posting my thoughts about it then