Finally Got Jailbreak To Work.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 18, 2007
Well i finally got jailbreak to work and here is how i did it .

I finally got mine to work . Was having the problem hanging on booting iPhone . Here is what i did :

Make sure you have all the right files in the phonedmg folder.
dock your phone and turn on and connect to iTunes and sync.
Close iTunes and end iTuneshelper, ipodservice and Applemobiledevice service in task manager .

Hold power and home buttons on phone for 25 seconds and let it come to the screen please connect to iTunes.

Go to task manager again and make sure the services are not running again .

Double click on jailbreak.exe in the phonedmg folder . If it asks to hold buttons again do so and release when it says connect to iTunes.

It should say sending files then booting iPhone and you should see the circle at the bottom center of iPhone working and it should then say in your command window waiting for iPhone to finish booting .

When done the window will close and the iPhone restart.

I had to do this 3 to 4 times so i could get it to work with Manzana. Now i have no problem modding my phone . Hope this helps!

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
Well i finally got jailbreak to work and here is how i did it .

I finally got mine to work . Was having the problem hanging on booting iPhone . Here is what i did :

Make sure you have all the right files in the phonedmg folder.
dock your phone and turn on and connect to iTunes and sync.
Close iTunes and end iTuneshelper, ipodservice and Applemobiledevice service in task manager .

Hold power and home buttons on phone for 25 seconds and let it come to the screen please connect to iTunes.

Go to task manager again and make sure the services are not running again .

Double click on jailbreak.exe in the phonedmg folder . If it asks to hold buttons again do so and release when it says connect to iTunes.

It should say sending files then booting iPhone and you should see the circle at the bottom center of iPhone working and it should then say in your command window waiting for iPhone to finish booting .

When done the window will close and the iPhone restart.

I had to do this 3 to 4 times so i could get it to work with Manzana. Now i have no problem modding my phone . Hope this helps!
Glad to hear....but sounds like exactly what is stated in the wiki and the very first tutorial.:)