Finally got my iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Early (1 week) birthday present from significant other. Activation was done in 5 minutes tops. Simple stupid. I am having a ball!

:laugh2:

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
Congrats..

Activating mine took a little longer, i had problems where iTunes wasn't seeing that i plugged my iPhone in.

Found out i shouldn't have plugged my iPhone in before installing iTunes

Vista + Mac products = not great hahaha

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Just a couple of minor issues so far ... Bookmarks on Safari is a tad bit confusing .... and Contacts seems to be syncing more lists than I want. Guess I should read the manual (.pdf) ... grin ..... but I'll get it. Got all weekend to figure it out.

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
yes it takes some time getting use to it, i am trying to work on my typing skills more, that seems to be the biggest king with me.

I am jaming to a song while on the forum, posting. This phone is great.

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
yes it takes some time getting use to it, i am trying to work on my typing skills more, that seems to be the biggest king with me.

I am jaming to a song while on the forum, posting. This phone is great.
well .... I know there will be quite a few that disagree with this .... but for me ... this is a 14 day (and possibly $100) trial period for me. I've read messages here and elsewhere for about 3 weeks ... main phone is a Sprint 700p. I'll give it a fair assessment ... and make a final decision. Only had it about 7 hours so far. Will take some getting used to. But I have all weekend! grin

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
haha tight man , hopefully it wont have any defects, mine has been perfect so far since launch
My 3 biggest issues were:
1) Volume levels with calls
2) Battery "life"
3) Bluetooth and UConnect in my Jeep

So far .... the volume issue is the only one I've been able to test. No problems whatsoever.

Norwest

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
My biggest 3 issues are...

1. Steve Jobs
2. Steve Jobs
3. Steve Jobs

Add the rest of the functions already! :laugh2:

Enjoy your Jesus phone dude.