Finally, I got an iPhone

JEWISH_GOAT

Bronze
Nov 30, 2007
so my iday is finally here ya'll. Like many others im sure, February 14,2008 marks the day I will always remember. And please believe that this post is coming from my iPhone! :laugh2:

JEWISH_GOAT

Bronze
Nov 30, 2007
Hell yeah it is! Congrats dude! 16 or 8 gb?
I definitely opted for the 16 gig. So far so good, except that I haven't been able to receive texts. I saw my girlfriend send it, I just don't know where it went cause its not in the SMS area.. Any ideas what might be going on?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I definitely opted for the 16 gig. So far so good, except that I haven't been able to receive texts. I saw my girlfriend send it, I just don't know where it went cause its not in the SMS area.. Any ideas what might be going on?
i've been having problems receiving texts the last couple days as well. not sure what's going on there.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWISH_GOAT

__________i've been having problems receiving texts the last couple days as well. not sure what's going on there.

Hmmmm....I've noticed that I'll be unable to send texts, then I'll have five come through at once, one after the other. Does this have anything to do with Edge being down yesterday, or is that something different altogether?

Last edited by a moderator:

JEWISH_GOAT

Bronze
Nov 30, 2007
Hmmmm....I've noticed that I'll be unable to send texts, then I'll have five come through at once, one after the other. Does this have anything to do with Edge being down yesterday, or is that something different altogether?
You know I'm not sure. I was reading some old posts on here from last July, just a week after iDay and a lot of people where having problems getting texts the first couple of days after porting numbers. So I myself am on day 2 and still no incoming texts. Hopefully later tonight i'll start getting texts.
Strange that a few others are having trouble gettin texts..maybe its more of an issued than I hoped. Damn :p

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Hopefully it has to do with Edge. Give it a day and see if it gets back to normal. Let us know.

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
I remember when I activated my phone back in July it took a day or so to receive texts. Could possibly be though that it was because I ported my number from T-Mobile. Just something to keep in mind...