finally ready to buy an iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

darktone

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
My Sprint contract is up in a few days. I was looking at getting an iPhone shortly after they came out but thought it best to wait for my Sprint contract to end and save some money. Just want to ask a few questions- iPhones are $399 new right? AT&T is the only carrier for service yet? Any other info I should know before I buy? thanks! :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes, $399 for a new 8GB, 4's have been discontinued, and AT&T is currently the only carrier in the U.S.

- John

darktone

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Thanks guy's! Yep- I joined in July but I thought it would be best to stay away from iPhone stuff until my current contract was up- and it seems to have worked out fine as I don't have to pay out $150 to brake the Sprint contract and the phones are $200 cheaper or are they $300 cheaper?

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Thanks guy's! Yep- I joined in July but I thought it would be best to stay away from iPhone stuff until my current contract was up-
Kudos to you, man. Looks like you've got more "bling bling" discipline than most of us! Let us know the secret of your restraint...:laugh2: Enjoy your iPhone!

mrgadget

Aug 28, 2007
darktone,

I'm there with ya. I painfully waited until my Verizon contract expired, and I should have my new iPhone shortly. Of course it also happens to be close to my birthday as well, so that worked out perfectly. This community is a great resource for iPhone users, and I'm looking forward to contributing.

Cheers

darktone

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
darktone,

I'm there with ya. I painfully waited until my Verizon contract expired, and I should have my new iPhone shortly. Of course it also happens to be close to my birthday as well, so that worked out perfectly. This community is a great resource for iPhone users, and I'm looking forward to contributing.

Cheers

actually my birthday is today- 43. :laugh2: