Finally received a second email from AT&T...

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Unfortunately it was only a message stating:

[FONT=Lucida Grande,Helvetica,Verdana,Arial]We are currently processing your order. Your order number is XXXXXX.
You will receive an additional e-mail when your order is complete that will provide further instructions to activate your iPhone.
[/FONT]

It's only been 25 hours.....:p

[FONT=Lucida Grande,Helvetica,Verdana,Arial][/FONT]

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
dude call in and ask for me lol ill do the order myself, 25 hours is insane, wow and you haven't ripped your hair out yet?
I keep calling in and the %&*#!@ call que hangs up on me due to the number of calls.

Kup

Jun 25, 2007
I too just got my second email right before i hit my 24hr mark and i still cant activate my iPhone :(

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Interestingly enough I have received two emails tonight from AT&T with TWO DIFFERENT order numbers. I assume that this is because I had to go through the process again this afternoon due to getting a different SIM card to attempt to fix the issue. Still no resolution in sight................. 26 hours plus and counting....

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
let me first say that i don't have an iPhone yet, but i was reading a thread earlier and the person was having the same problem with not being able to activate it, what he had to do was go to cingular/att and get a new sim card, he said after that it took like 5 min for activation. like i said, i don't have one i just saw that in another post and thought id pass it on