Finally... the update.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
Apple has posted a new update for the MacBook and MacBook Pro which corrects an incorrect default setting on some MacBooks and MacBook Pros:
This update enables file system journaling on MacBook and MacBook Pro notebook computers. Some MacBook and MacBook Pro systems were shipped with file system journaling turned off. Journaling is recommended on all Mac computers as a preventative measure against file corruption.

Hey I didn't say iPhone update. I just want to cheer everybody. :)

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Apple has posted a new update for the MacBook and MacBook Pro which corrects an incorrect default setting on some MacBooks and MacBook Pros:
This update enables file system journaling on MacBook and MacBook Pro notebook computers. Some MacBook and MacBook Pro systems were shipped with file system journaling turned off. Journaling is recommended on all Mac computers as a preventative measure against file corruption.

I hate you...

lol j/k

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

The things I want to say to you would get me banned.

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
Sir, you are a fake, a fraud...you cheat death in way that only Indiana Jones himself can understand. Sir, you are the fedora of lies, the whip of the bud of jokes, sir GIVE ME THE IDOL! What Idol? AMERICAN IDOL!

Secreast OUT!

...what? ya...random.

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007

PUTAINA MO!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Sir, you are a fake, a fraud...you cheat death in way that only Indiana Jones himself can understand. Sir, you are the fedora of lies, the whip of the bud of jokes, sir GIVE ME THE IDOL! What Idol? AMERICAN IDOL!

Secreast OUT!

...what? ya...random.
seacrest*
and that was funny :p

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

Secreast OUT!

...what? ya...random.
Wow. That was so strange.