Find My iPhone

fedexgnd

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
I just saw that within Me.com the feature for Find My iPhone and Remote wipe are active. Maybe they are trying them out a few days before the public release of 3.0

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
Probably just Apple rolling out updates over time. Last year they rolled out MobileMe, iPhone 3G and 2.0 software all on the same day. It was a HUGE mess.

Joe

Marty Mar

Bronze
Jul 7, 2008
Cortland Ohio
this thingie works REALLY well. i swear the gps locked on faster than when i use google maps.

rojocrandall

Bronze
Mar 2, 2009
this thingie works REALLY well. i swear the gps locked on faster than when i use google maps.
Has this feature affected your battery life? When I used this for a partial day, my battery drained like crazy.

iPhreak

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
That would be because your are using push

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
How do I get my old 3G to be active on the Find My Phone? My new 3Gs is there and visible, but not the 3G. I gave me wife the 3G and would like to have that feature on hers. Does that mean I need to buy another MM account (or get the family plan?).

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
How do I get my old 3G to be active on the Find My Phone? My new 3Gs is there and visible, but not the 3G. I gave me wife the 3G and would like to have that feature on hers. Does that mean I need to buy another MM account (or get the family plan?).
You can put your MM account into her phone & only activate Find M iPhone . Then both iPhones will appear on your MM page . I did it today :)