Fingerprint Proof Skin?

Jun 26, 2007
Hi, I have the seidio case but no screen protector or anything.
I really just wanted to get rid of the finger prints, as i trust Apple that the screen will not scratch.
So if anyone knows of any screen protectors or full body protectors, that don't show fingerprints, id really appreciate it!

Aug 11, 2007
Apple Store

Hi, I have the seidio case but no screen protector or anything.
I really just wanted to get rid of the finger prints, as i trust Apple that the screen will not scratch.
So if anyone knows of any screen protectors or full body protectors, that don't show fingerprints, id really appreciate it!
I went to the Apple store yesterday and bought screen protectors. They come in a 2 pack, but it says they are cleanable and reusable. It works great. They were kind of expensive though at like $15 for a 2 pack.

Bumfudley

Sep 20, 2007
The Power Support Anti-Glare screen protectors are exactly what you're looking for. They eliminate nearly all fingerprints and give the screen a matte finish. You can find them at most Apple Stores. Highly recommended.

Aug 11, 2007
Had $100 credit to use

Look on ebay.... I just bought a pack of 12 for $6.98... GREAT DEALS.. :)
I went to the Apple store since I had the $100 credit to use. So I bought a Belkin cable to connect to my car, bought a new case, bought an arm band case to exercise with, and bought the screen protectors. I went about $10 over, but had to use the credit anyway.

Jun 26, 2007
can i get those at an ATT store? or only Apple
the Apple store is 40 minutes as opposed to 10 minutes away for the ATT store

bman

Jan 22, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
I didn't want to make my iPhone any thicker. I went the naked route and use a sleeve with lens cleaning properties. So every time I put in and remove my iPhone it gets a good wiping with a lens cleaner.

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
steinheils rock. my wife has had hers on for months and i never see makeup or anything on her phone.

Last edited by a moderator: