Firefox

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iNoob

Sep 2, 2007
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if someone has or could make me a firefox icon. I know there are a lot of different ones so i really don't care which one (or post a bunch if you want :p). However, I would like it to be transparent (w/o the square I guess is what im asking).

Thanks guys

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if someone has or could make me a firefox icon. I know there are a lot of different ones so i really don't care which one (or post a bunch if you want :p). However, I would like it to be transparent (w/o the square I guess is what im asking). Thanks guys
Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

iNoob

Sep 2, 2007
yeah thats the logo im looking for, but its cut of at the top and not doesn't have a transparent background

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
The previous one is tansparent, but I see now that the top is cut off. This one should be correct... it has a transparent bg and is full.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

bury07

Aug 7, 2007
thats a pretty nice one, i got what i think is a good idea but i do not have the means of making it , what about making the little planet behind the fox a red, and making the fox a see-threw like gray color, just an idea