firmware 1.1.1 help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

david79

Oct 9, 2007
Hi, i recently update my 1.0.2 iPhone to 1.1.1 and now my phone is dead.
I know there is no unlocking software for the upgrade atm.
but i heard that you can still downgrade back to a 1.0.2 for the use of all the applications, but your baseband will still remain as 1.1.1.

I want to at least use the wifi, ipod, videos until they come up with a software to fully unlock the phone.

Im running window xp pro. anyone know a site with step by step information on how to do this? and the program require to do it?. I've been searching online, but most of the program they use are mac base.
or if anyone in the GTA performing this service please email me
d-tran79@hotmail.com
willing to pay

My iPhone right now is showing a picture of a phone with an arrow pointing to connect to itune.

please help, appreciate all the info.

D_M_A_N

Oct 9, 2007
but i heard that you can still downgrade back to a 1.0.2 for the use of all the applications, but your baseband will still remain as 1.1.1.

I want to at least use the wifi, ipod, videos until they come up with a software to fully unlock the phone.

Im running window xp pro. anyone know a site with step by step information on how to do this? and the program require to do it?. I've been searching online, but most of the program they use are mac base.
d-tran79@hotmail.com
willing to pay

My iPhone right now is showing a picture of a phone with an arrow pointing to connect to itune.

I am having the same problem with 1.1.1
My phone crapped out on me. i'm going to the Apple store in the morning to see whats going on.

D_M_A_N

Oct 9, 2007

d-tran79@hotmail.com
willing to pay

I was having the same problem. I had the iTunes logo, with the plug and an arrow pointing to the iTunes logo.

I tried to restore it, but it didn't work. It was dead.

I went to the Apple store just a little while ago. Boy was I shocked when he pulled out a new phone for me. He put my sim card in the new one, had me sign a paper, and I was good to go.

Brand new phone!

I must say that I am happy with Apple now. I was ticked off after the $200 price reduction, even tho I have the $100 credit.

Now I am syncing my iPhone with my back up. Wow it even synced my notes that I had before.
SWEET!

Just go to the Apple store and get a new phone if yours is dear :)