First clear pictures of a iPhone in the wild.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
http://www.ymlmedia.com/events/iPhonePics2/iPhone.html

This makes me feel awesome. Every pic or video we have seen has been pretty low quality and the Apple videos make me think the screen was fake it was so pretty but here ya go proof.

They work for a site that does a podcast and they just interviewed David Pogue who has an iPhone so im sure that is his. All it says is that they finally got to use one.
http://www.yourmaclifeshow.com/

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
Who is she? How did he get 1 already?
Apparently she is someone. But I can say pretty 99.9999% sure that these aren't fake. I looked over them pretty good. She could be just some cousin of someone on the Apple board or some tech girl we don't know idk.

EDIT: After further digging around. They work for a site that does a podcast and they just interviewed David Pogue who has an iPhone so im sure that is his. All it says is that they finally got to use one.

vtecryder00

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Apparently she is someone. But I can say pretty 99.9999% sure that these aren't fake. I looked over them pretty good. She could be just some cousin of someone on the Apple board or some tech girl we don't know idk.
Or she knows someone from the Apple Board and made them really happy. Happy enough to give her his iPhone..ahahaha:)

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Well I thought they were all fake too, but the middle pic on the bottom row would be hard to fake. The last one on the bottom row too now that I look at it again......I think they're they real deal, what makes her so special that she gets one?

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA

EDIT: After further digging around. They work for a site that does a podcast and they just interviewed David Pogue who has an iPhone so im sure that is his. All it says is that they finally got to use one.
It looks like David it's a fan of Aaron Carter (last picture) :p:laugh2:

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
those pics are real but i agree who cares anyway. i like how the glass cover covers the whole phone. buy the way that girl is a dog she makes the phone look better

DigitalEndorphins

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
those pics are real but i agree who cares anyway. i like how the glass cover covers the whole phone. buy the way that girl is a dog she makes the phone look better

If you can't say anything respectful, please don't say anything at all.

And personally, I think she is really Really cute. ;)

Eliza

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I saw a picture of an iPhone in the wild in January. My brother's friend works for Apple (he works with iLife)