First iPhone Commercial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
ITs THE CW...At leat here in cleveland....it was during EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS...
If you read my earlier post, it does seem to give some credit to the date...

However, I don't picture AT&T putting out a commercial with a date and not having the date on their website or in any printed materials at the store fronts. I just checked both the AT&T and Apple websites and there isn't hide nor hair of a release date mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA

However, I don't picture AT&T putting out a commercial with a date and not having the date on their website or in any printed materials at the store fronts. I just checked both the AT&T and Apple websites and there isn't hide nor hair of a release date mentioned.[/QUOT

YOU WILL SEE IT....its ok if don't beallive me...:cool: like i said before...saw it in CW...if u feel like waiting be my guess....friends its on right now in case u cant find the channel

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

However, I don't picture AT&T putting out a commercial with a date and not having the date on their website or in any printed materials at the store fronts. I just checked both the AT&T and Apple websites and there isn't hide nor hair of a release date mentioned.[/QUOT

YOU WILL SEE IT....its ok if don't beallive me...:cool: like i said before...saw it in CW...if u feel like waiting be my guess....friends its on right now in case u cant find the channel
What is CW?

RyanFavre

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Milwaukee
So Apple chooses to let the world know about the iPhone release date on a saturday night on the CW? Somethings not adding up.

Are you sure you saw what you saw? Tell us what the commercial was like.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
So Apple chooses to let the world know about the iPhone release date on a saturday night on the CW? Somethings not adding up.

Agreed! Maybe it was one of those "accidents." :)

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
okay i don't know about anyone else,
but this better not be a joke because i am watching CW all night

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY

From the Academy Awards to the CW on Saturday night. I agree, doesn't sound right. Either several people at the CW have made a terrible mistake or this is a hoax.

-Chris