First iPhone dream/nightmare last night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
Maby it was because the last thing I did before I went to bed was post to this site but I finally had one.

I was driving to I think to a Cingular store with my friend on the day the iPhone came out and when we pulled up their was already a huge line all the way around the parking lot. I did some swearing and we left and were driving to a Apple store I think.

Cant remember the rest, probably was in the process of waking up.

Hopefully that dream dosent come true.:mad:

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Maby it was because the last thing I did before I went to bed was post to this site but I finally had one.

I was driving to I think to a Cingular store with my friend on the day the iPhone came out and when we pulled up their was already a huge line all the way around the parking lot. I did some swearing and we left and were driving to a Apple store I think.

Cant remember the rest, probably was in the process of waking up.

Hopefully that dream dosent come true.:mad:
yes, although I haven't had any dreams about it, it's been the topic of many of my waking moment thoughts and it's this fear that will more than likely cause me to get up early and get in line on launch day. :sick:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
And it's also been the topic of some other threads as well. No dreams of iPhones for me just yet. I'll probably play with it so much the first few days that I won't be able to do anything but dream about it when I'm sleeping.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
no big deal lol. I thought I was the only one who dreamt about the iPhone. I never told anyone except on here lol.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Lol if you really wanted that done you'd have to contact K or Chris. I think we should just leave it. Once we start getting flooded with topics and threads then we can start 'cracking down'. I think this is one of our first duplicate topics. We growing :)

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
Lol if you really wanted that done you'd have to contact K or Chris. I think we should just leave it. Once we start getting flooded with topics and threads then we can start 'cracking down'. I think this is one of our first duplicate topics. We growing :)
Yeah, I usually search, but totally forgot about that previous thread even though I posted in it.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
i've yet to have any dreams about it...that will probably come in a couple weeks or so...but like someone else has said...it is the object of my every waking moment. i feel debilitated by it. i watch the keynote or a youtube demo of it at least every day.

like most of you, my worst nightmare is waking up on release day only to show up to a store with a line around it and/or only 10 or so in stock.

i haven't kicked my planning or scouting (of stores) into high gear yet...i'm just waiting for the announcement of the release date for that.

June XX is only around the corner!

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Day Dreams are just your thoughts. But if your busy NOT doing things by thinking about the iPhone I think your in good shape.