first lines?

alan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
iphone.mycustomproduct.com
I'm planning to go to the local Apple store sometime friday afternoon. Hopefully it won't take too long to get in and out because I have to take my wife to an 8:00 concert that night. Either I'll have to be able to buy the phone and leave by 7 or I'll have to take my chances on their not being out of stock on saturday.

alan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
iphone.mycustomproduct.com
I wouldn't be at all surprised if there isn't someone, somewhere, already trying to get in line. That is why there are no advanced online orders and no advanced order list - Apple gets extra publicity from the fact there will be lines.

JDS

Jun 17, 2007
hopefully i will be the one starting my line. i will begin camping thursday the 28th at 8pm as soon as i get out of my last class for the week.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
I'm planning to go to the local Apple store sometime friday afternoon. Hopefully it won't take too long to get in and out because I have to take my wife to an 8:00 concert that night. Either I'll have to be able to buy the phone and leave by 7 or I'll have to take my chances on their not being out of stock on saturday.
Let me guess, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill?