First real pic of 3G iPhone back?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
i remember seeing this picture (or a similar one) on engadget with a question mark on it and i believe it was later dispelled to be fake. I think we decided it was a case for the first generation iPhone.

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
It seem's like you cant trust no one these days when it come's to iPhone rumors Lol! We just have to anxiously wait for Apples keynote speech on monday :)
-Another reason why I no longer believe most new rumors is that, Apple is known to be very "tight-lipped", and if something leaked out (Like Microsoft tries to do on purpose) someone inside Apple would be getting sued a huge fine of money!

d55

Jun 3, 2008
i remember seeing this picture (or a similar one) on engadget with a question mark on it and i believe it was later dispelled to be fake. I think we decided it was a case for the first generation iPhone.
i was thinking the same thing..the case looks like a real pic- but its not that hard to add the Apple logo and text to look believeable if you know p.shop..

xxsirvtecxx

Bronze
Mar 3, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
If you look at it closely you can tell the iPhone info on the bottom is photoshopped, the reason why i say is because there is a blue tint to the writing and also if you look at the camera at the top it does not have the silver lining around the lens...the new iPhone probably wont have flash and will again use its surrounding light hence needing the silver lining to reflect light...so yes THIS IS A FAKE

BTW: did anyone hear that they are releasing all White, Silver, or Black for the new iPhone? A few people told me, but all can be speculations

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
found this pic over at macrumors:

i'm not a photoshop expert, so i can't tell if this one has been modified, but the model and FCC numbers on it do make it look like a prototype model. this looks more real to my eyes than some of the others ones i've seen...
Looks like another 1st gen iPhone case to me.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

amerf1

Jun 6, 2008
i doubt its real because Apple are most likely to move on to 16gb and 32gb, they definitely wouldn't stay with 8gb after leaving many people short of space....

bluntnose

May 29, 2007
My ticket to new 3G iPhone

found this pic over at macrumors:

i'm not a photoshop expert, so i can't tell if this one has been modified, but the model and FCC numbers on it do make it look like a prototype model. this looks more real to my eyes than some of the others ones i've seen...
Okay, so here's my one new post to this site, thereby entitling me to win the new 3G iPhone on Monday.

Hey, it could happen.

Last edited by a moderator: