FIRST REVIEW from NY POST

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Awful review::He had no idea what the pricing plan was and he critisized it. Amazing. Sure a ton of iPhone ripoffs are coming out. Ill take APPLE

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Obviously there will be some things that aren't great about the phone, but to compare it to a laptop is absolutely idiotic. No the screen isn't nearly as big, it's not a laptop, it's a phone. The screen is much bigger than that of it's competitors, which are phones.

How did he get a job?

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
LOL, the dude's not a rocket scientist either, just a hack journalist trying to stir the pot.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
And so what if a new 'iPhone 2.0' comes out within the next year, we'll sell our old one and use that cash to help pay for the new one!
wjp09, you have a crapload of posts btw! LOL

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Obviously there will be some things that aren't great about the phone, but to compare it to a laptop is absolutely idiotic. No the screen isn't nearly as big, it's not a laptop, it's a phone. The screen is much bigger than that of it's competitors, which are phones.

How did he get a job?
Yeah that is weird, how does he turn the screen size of the largest portable screen device into a negative? I know I will compare it to a laptop. And if that does not work, I will compare it to the 65 inch hdtv in my living room.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Wow, and HE was one of the "small group of carefuly selected journalists" GIVEN an iPhone!

They need to take it back. He doesn't deserve it.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
This guy needs to take some pointers from Walt's review. That is a solid write-up with actual talking points and time using the device. This guy here is about the worst hack journalist I have ever seen.