First thing you will do when you get your 3GS?

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
I plan on posting with it on here to mock all you lazies that will still be WAITING for your delivery! :p

12swinm

Jul 20, 2009
Michigan
This is gonna be my first iPhone, so Im probably going to spend time oohing and aahing at even the most basic things lol, oh and hopefully not struggling too hard to apply an Invisbleshield screen protector!
yes this is my first iPhone too! Im also going to be trying not to fail at applying the invisible shield. One tip I am going to use is for thoes corners that won't stay down use a rubber band ;)

outforit

May 28, 2009
E-mail........

Well, my First iPhone should be at the AT&T store tomorrow for me to pick up. so the first thing i am going to do when i get out of AT&T is send an E-mail to Apple and AT&T and rant about what i had to go through to get my phone.
Short story: AT&T out of stock, Apple store 62 miles away in stock, drive there and get told by snotty punk kid that since i am not the main account holder i can not get my phone. Drive back home another 62 miles to AT&T and they tell me that my dad has to come and add me on to the account to get the iPhone. (I was added 1 1/2 years ago when i got my Moto Q) They would not call my dad and do it over the phone, Said he had to be there. So the next day my 74 year old dad (He has his own iPhone...way too cool) came up and the person at the counter looked at his ID and said ok. Tell me they could not verifiy that over the phone.....ok not so short...lol

After that e-mail i should have great practice with the touch key board.

Steve
Soon to be 32 gb Black iPhone 3Gs

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !
Hey I have to drive home from work (almost 550 miles) and on my way home will be hitting a couple of stores that have told me that they have it in stock. Once I buy it I have to leave it there on the seat of my car looking at me until I drive the rest of the 10 hours to get home. When I get home I'll read how to install iTunes and all that stuff.

outforit

May 28, 2009
you could always pick up a hitch hiker and have them drive for a while.
I can see it now "You need a lift? How about you drive while i play with my new iPhone?"
:)

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !
you could always pick up a hitch hiker and have them drive for a while.
I can see it now "You need a lift? How about you drive while i play with my new iPhone?"
:)
Now I don't care who you are, THAT THERE WAS FUNNY ! :eek:k:eek:k (Larry the Cable Guy)

kirbaby

Bronze
Jul 21, 2009
South Bay, CA
put in my contacts manually to get better at texting with the iPhone!

this will be my first iPhone. :]]:cool::);):eek:k:eek:k:sneaky:

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
The first thing i done was unboxed it :)

Then shot a video and uploaded it to youtube from the iPhone to see how it was.

iNut

Jul 19, 2009
San Joaquin Valley, CA
The first thing i'll do is go to my buddies pad and have him give me pointers while i get it going. I can hear him laughing already, "blackberry this, blackberry that, huh? ha, ha, ha! " He'll get a kick outta the whole thing...at my expense.:mad:

But then....cloud 9!:)

3GiphoneE

Bronze
Nov 27, 2008
I finally got mine YES. WHITE3gs 32 GB, here in Canada. I ordered it on June 22nd and it finally arrived on July 14. I sold my 8 Gb 3g for $350. Then upgraded to the 3gs for $299. W/ a 3 yr contract. Oh it's such a beaut. I read that someone is using the invisible shield full body. I fitted my iPhone with one and it's great. No bubbles on the screen. I can notice the difference in speed, compared to my 3g, wow. Still playing with it and getting to know it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hey I have to drive home from work (almost 550 miles) and on my way home will be hitting a couple of stores that have told me that they have it in stock. Once I buy it I have to leave it there on the seat of my car looking at me until I drive the rest of the 10 hours to get home. When I get home I'll read how to install iTunes and all that stuff.
The hospital you work for must be on a pretty tight budget. Our Life Flight pilots get to bring our nurses back home in the chopper or fixed wing ;)

jimmy-m

Bronze
Jul 19, 2009
The first thing I SHOULD do is apologize to my wife in advance for neglecting her for the next few days.

I'll set it up and jailbreak it before I do anything with it. Then I'll get online and see how that works, then maybe I'll make a phone call. Maybe.

1) Explain to the wife that I'm the bread earner and I deserve toys to make up for the 86 hr week I worked to make this possible.
2) Slap on my Otter Box Defender case because I am the destroyer of all things electronic.
3) Load up all my music and vids.
4) Load up the apps I bought in advance that I'm dying to play with.
5) Start pressing buttons and changing settings like a maniac to see what this baby'll do.
6) Get a car charger because if you actually use this thing for more than a phone (and who can resist?) then yeah you'll be doing the daily + recharge maneuvers.
7) Laugh at my friends with older models who haven't upgraded yet : )