Fitbit lost mobile tracking after upgrade to iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Muckcityjustin, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Did anyone lose mobile tracking when upgrading to iPhone 6? I liked not being able to wear my Fitbit with the 5s and keep tracking my steps. I don't know if they just haven't updated since today's release or what? Thoughts?

2. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

Mine still works and transferred my steps once I logged into my Fitbit account.

3. Apple4me

Apple4me Evangelist
    Gold

I sold my fitbit on eBay for $59 with three bands. Health app on my new iPhone 6+ seems to do everything my fitbit did and more?

4. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Any idea on how to set it up? I can't seem to figure it out. When I go to set up a new device the option for mobile tracker is gone.

5. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

When I opened the app on the new phone it asked me to log into my Fitbit account and then all my steps populated for the past 7 days. Did it have you log into your account and connect to the device?

6. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Yeah I logged in and it said mobile track but nothing.. Then I resynced over to the actual Fitbit to see if maybe after I would have an option to switch back which I don't.

7. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Well apparently it is an iPhone 6 and 6+ issue. They have a thread on the Fitbit forums going right now about it.

8. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Fitbit has finally updated to fix the mobiletrack on 6 and 6+.

9. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

So how much data does a Fitbit use when syncing with the iP6 app? Anybody have an estimate?