Five stars for iTunes customer service!

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I have to share my story everyone always shares bad stories so I have a very nice one to share! MY opinion of Apple shot UP to the roof!

Ok I woke up and noticed 107.$$ iTunes charge and almost DIED when I saw it was for 20000 coins for my 5 year old daughters application.
It is called TOP GIRL or something like that.
Flabbergasted I called Apple and asked for a person and finally quick enough i got a human being on the phone:)
I explained how this charge came to my attention and he was nice and said keep an eye on email, within 24 hours I'll know.
Well two hours later I looked and they are refunding my money even though ALL ITEMS are final as we know terms and conditions but THIS app was a IN APP purchase soo my little 5 year old was able to buy 2000 coins without my longgggg password she clearly doesn't know lol

I am and have been very pleased with Apple and all their products!

I know my mistake she Wat he's Netflix when she is DONE using Netflix wifi Must must be OFF!
She knows iTunes is where all the "games are at" and I tell her NO buying games without mommy so he doesn't go there.

Bottom line :) I'm very happy as a consumer!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I'll be doing that! My iPad is. Barging I had wifi off and now my teen has an iPhone but her is 99 cent stuff nothing shocking like that was lol
I did switch my Apple password lol
Thanks saving to copy instructions

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app